Alexander Samizadeh @ Bolton Wanderers 2015/ 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexander Samizadeh @ Bolton Wanderers 2015/ 2016

He was on the bench today for Bolton Wanderers senior team. They are in the English Championship.

He was tearing up Bolton's Under-21 team so he got the call up. He's 17 years old, was born in November 1998. He's a striker.

https://youtu.be/MRI3ZmWb8zs

i like to think of him as a product of my thread

Comment

It's great he made the bench being only 17 years old for a team like Bolton Wanderers, too bad they are dead last in the Championship and will relegate.

Either he is going to stay at Bolton for next season, or he should look for a better team. If he is going to play in League One, it will be still a good place for him to develop. Massimo Luongo (Australia NT) found his way to Queens Park Rangers from there. Hopefully TM staff keeps an eye on him.

Comment

very big chance of him going to derby apparently . They are in promotion playoff place and have a good, young team

Comment

I hope he goes. He seems to have adapted well to English sized football. He only recently left Iran (a few years) so he has huge ties to Iran still.

Comment

Alex for tm
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Samizadeh on the bench again vs Brentford. Bolton is already down by three goals so he will probably make his debut tonight (apparently he was supposed to play vs reading few days ago but the coach had to bring a defender late in the game)

Comment

Hope Heskey teaches Alex some of his god-given finishing skills.

Comment

Came on in the 85th minute. He's only 17 and already playing championship.

We don't have good youth.

Comment

Comment

He's following Team Melli on Twitter.

Hope that today's debut means he is being transitioned into the team!

Comment

Even having him in youth TMs should be a good start, promising stuff

Comment

Seems the Bolton faithful are very excited about him! He's only 17.

We don't have good youth. Serie A is best league in the world.

Comment

Is this guy born and raised in Iran? I heard he was living there back to couple years a go..

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              He's following Team Melli on Twitter.

Hope that today's debut means he is being transitioned into the team!
                              He follows Reza Gucci as well I see. This guy would probably jump on the opportunity of being called up to TM, hope he keeps it up because things are looking very promising for him

Alex for TM! Indeed

Comment

Working...
                              X