Alexander Samizadeh @ Bolton Wanderers 2015/ 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Is this guy born and raised in Iran? I heard he was living there back to couple years a go..
    Yup, born and raised. He just moved to England a 2-3 years ago, from what I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      He follows Reza Gucci as well I see. This guy would probably jump on the opportunity of being called up to TM, hope he keeps it up because things are looking very promising for him

Alex for TM! Indeed
      If CQ leave we should kiss this.

Comment

If CQ leave we should kiss this.
        What do you mean? That he won't get invited? CQ leaving is not synonym of vatani coach taking TM in charge, no Iranian coach will ever accept the responsibility and put their reputation in risk by taking the job especially right now. Those thinking that a GN/Faraki/MK style coach will come in charge are just being emotional fans as we usually are

We most likely would get a decent foreign coach, Paul Le Guen is free for instance (probably will be extremely interested by the job as well) and any of them will call Samizadeh up if he continues his current progress

Comment

All of sudden we have too many forwards lol anyway this guy is more like long term project, by time like Gucci and Karim Ansarifard will be out we can have this guy, Sardar, Taremi

Comment

Even if they go down to league 1 (which is pretty much a guarantee at this point) he should stay another year with Bolton as he will likely get some playing time. For a 17/18 year old kid that's great.....shortly after if he does well he can take the next step.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What do you mean? That he won't get invited? CQ leaving is not synonym of vatani coach taking TM in charge, no Iranian coach will ever accept the responsibility and put their reputation in risk by taking the job especially right now. Those thinking that a GN/Faraki/MK style coach will come in charge are just being emotional fans as we usually are

We most likely would get a decent foreign coach, Paul Le Guen is free for instance (probably will be extremely interested by the job as well) and any of them will call Samizadeh up if he continues his current progress
              Beleive me dude, they will, they will jump on such an opportunity, if CQ leave they will FOR SURE bring someone who doesn't say a word to any decision they make and have peace back in their camp. My feeling is at this stage if CQ leave they will bring back Branko.

Comment

Beleive me dude, they will, they will jump on such an opportunity, if CQ leave they will FOR SURE bring someone who doesn't say a word to any decision they make and have peace back in their camp. My feeling is at this stage if CQ leave they will bring back Branko.
                Branko just extended with Persepolis, all the known vatani coaches have contracts with Iranian teams, MK will never be appointed head coach of a youth TM let alone TM, Faraki will not accept the job and so on. With all the fan pressure, protests that are going to result from CQ leaving, the objectives of WC qualification after our recent results I'm pretty sure no Iranian coach will dare to take the job, realistically that's pretty much the most unlikely scenario

And as you say even if Branko was appointed he would obviously call-up a player like Samizadeh that debuted in the Championship at just 17 when the time comes (not now of course)

Comment

Branko just extended with Persepolis, all the known vatani coaches have contracts with Iranian teams, MK will never be appointed head coach of a youth TM let alone TM, Faraki will not accept the job and so on. With all the fan pressure, protests that are going to result from CQ leaving, the objectives of WC qualification after our recent results I'm pretty sure no Iranian coach will dare to take the job, realistically that's pretty much the most unlikely scenario
                  And as you say even if Branko was appointed he would obviously call-up a player like Samizadeh that debuted in the Championship at just 17 when the time comes (not now of course)
                  Well he didn't officially sign and don't forget when it comes to NT they can arrange contracts, anyway as i said this guy is more like longer term project than immediate impact.
                  I would first invite him for U-20 and help this team qualify for next world cup.

Comment

Bolton have no money left, and their squad is small as hell, he may get a few games
                    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Excellent. Hopefully he can make a move to another team, Bolton is going downhill like Charlton.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        He's following Team Melli on Twitter.

Hope that today's debut means he is being transitioned into the team!
                        He's following Gucci also

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                          Bolton have no money left, and their squad is small as hell, he may get a few games
                          Bolton has a new owner that bought the club only a month ago. So they should have more money now.

A takeover of Championship outfit Bolton Wanderers has been completed, the Lancashire club have confirmed. The new owners is consortium fronted by former Bolton and Wimbledon striker Dead Holdsworth who have bought 94.5% of previous owner Eddie Davies' shares. The deal has been approved by the Football League.Mar 10, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Even if they go down to league 1 (which is pretty much a guarantee at this point) he should stay another year with Bolton as he will likely get some playing time. For a 17/18 year old kid that's great.....shortly after if he does well he can take the next step.
                            Think so too, if he is guaranteed more 1st team minutes. ..!! which is very likely, especially if they loose a bunch of their highly paid starting attackers, which they most certainly will.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Think so too, if he is guaranteed more 1st team minutes. ..!! which is very likely, especially if they loose a bunch of their highly paid starting attackers, which they most certainly will.
                              Yup, I just hope he doesn't get bashed here because I know there are ppl that would look at that and start their whining. It'll be the ideal situation for a teen to get some experience and in a fast paced/physical environment. I'd rather see him in league one with a big team like Bolton (big for league 1 standards) rather than playing in a championship sides u21 or reserve squad.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He's been added to Fifa 16:
                                http://sofifa.com/player/233669

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X