Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: CQ offered himself as head coach for Iraq (rejected by their FA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit, Kiarash is hacked by an Iraqi guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
      Shit, Kiarash is hacked by an Iraqi guy.
      No I'm not, I was just sharing a rumour. I never confirmed this was true. Thanks for all the respectable replies though

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        No I'm not, I was just sharing a rumour. I never confirmed this was true. Thanks for all the respectable replies though
        It's cool man. We can laugh it off.

Comment

Kiarash jan,

my advise here is to rethink before posting such articles.
          I know it is related to iranian football but you are smart enough yourself to know that this is pure and plaine rubbish.
          The thing is in todays media world, everyone is able to spread any bullshit he wants. Internet makes it possible.

It doesn't even matter be it CNN, FOX, BBS, RT, Reuters or Iraqi-players.com, it's us the people who should turn on their common sense first.

You said yourself correctly: "according to this article" but your headline is misleading and is for seeking attention only. I know headliens are for seeking attention in the first place but a glimpse of truth would be awesome.

TL;DR When you repeat kososher, you risk to make that kososher so big, it will become true for many.

peace and love

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

hilarious thread.
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

The only two trick CQ has against the Mafia of Iranian football..is his success,and fan support ,which has always been high...and CQ,uses those leverages to his advantage when he wants to get something done..and puts the IFF on the defensive.

Comment

cq has become really big in iran, and he knows it, but the fact is, he can bring iran to world cup, after 2010 where is image was ruin in europe this will be a good way to come back to europe after 2018 world cup by taking iran to world cup , and if he stay till 2018 he will be the longest serving coach we had , 7 years that is alot, and maybe till 2019 but i dont think so

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  cq has become really big in iran, and he knows it, but the fact is, he can bring iran to world cup, after 2010 where is image was ruin in europe this will be a good way to come back to europe after 2018 world cup by taking iran to world cup , and if he stay till 2018 he will be the longest serving coach we had , 7 years that is alot, and maybe till 2019 but i dont think so
                  I heard he will be retired in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
                    bullshit
                    I second this.

Comment

Working...
                    X