Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Syria, Iraq & North Korea have players in Serie A....where is our youth heading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
    But they are doing well on the pitch. Okazaki is a starter for Leicester (1st place in EPL) and Son is a starter for Spurs (2nd in EPL). Under Branko, we had several starters in the top leagues. Mahdavikia, Zandi, Hashemian and Rezaei. But today we have none. Azmoun has a huge potential but he is still a raw talent who has started only 8 times out of 16 games this season. Gucci struggled in the English second tier. Ansarifard is good in Greece but he failed in Segunda division. Even Ando at his peak failed to make an impact in EPL.
    Son Heung-min isn't a starter. He has been a flop in England.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      wtf you talking about?? you started this shit and expect me to say nothing? i never bring this stuff up unless its you or others with your insecure crap
      read post #24 of this thread and your punk ass remark that had nothing to do with this thread. And now i'm the asshole for responding?
      You made a thread about Serie A and implied that it's the best league in the world and I responded in accordance and told you it's shit but you came and talked smack yet again with your usual predictable smack and lol, fucking rich calling out someone for being insecure you fake ass eyetalian wannabe.

Comment

Btw, Udinese will loan out Ali Adnan probably to a Serie B team according to mondoudinese.it. He hasn't been on bench now for two weeks. They want him to acclimate more - seems they weren't that impressed with him.

So it seems the Syrians and North Koreans are the only ones stacked with studs.
        Last edited by Tehranto; 04-17-2016, 07:19 AM.

Comment

worst thread on pdfc.
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

I think you guys have misunderstood ekbatan's post. I think he's not saying these chaps are ''better'' than our lads. He's wondering how foreign scouts and teams find these chaps in the UNLIKELIEST of places like war torn countries and shut off nations like NKorea (while our more deserving youth and players continue to be ignored)

There is more than a morsel of truth to his post. We see freaking chinese players in top leagues like Bundesliga, EPL, ... . Chinese!!! Who at their best are outside Asian top 10 footballing nations.
            lets not bring the koreans and japanese who DO deserve to be un thise leagues. But chinese, omanese, syrians, iraqis, .... ?????

I recognize there are a lot of factors such as lack of marketing and merchandizing prospects for clubs in iran, lack of copy rights, lack of TV revenues, ... to dissuade clubs. But I think ''talent'' ought to be an important factors, if not the most important. So there is a missing link here.
            Besides, all those factors also exist in places like syria. Iraq, ... etc.

I think accessibility of the country to foreign scouts shd be considered in iran's case. It's not the most welcoming and luxurious country in terms of hospitality, official procedures, ... etc

And somene brought up the sanctions. Really? Lol. There was a sanction on hiring of iranian players that we didnt know about? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              You made a thread about Serie A and implied that it's the best league in the world and I responded in accordance and told you it's shit but you came and talked smack yet again with your usual predictable smack and lol, fucking rich calling out someone for being insecure you fake ass eyetalian wannabe.
              you're asking for it to be warned right?? Watch your language!
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

gotta admit I found 'eyeitalian' cheeky and comical

Comment

Working...
                X