A previous Team-e Melli player seeking asylum in England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Pooladi is a disgrace to Team Melli. I hope he gets refused, it will teach him for betraying Iran at a crucial point. F*ck this guy.
    When/how did he betray Iran?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He ran away which is kind of a bitch move considering he more then probably had a good life in Iran. But I understand one not wanting to serve in the military. He could be a pacifist who knows

Comment

While handling his situation in a ill advised manner and putting other people in problematic positions I don't understand how some of spews pure hatred towards this guy? Sure, he fucked up and not only once. But to bombard him with labels such as traitor, a pussy, a bitch etc. every time his name because he don't wants to hold a gun for a fundamentalist regime? Or maybe he just doesn't believe in it? Especially troubling since a lot of you probably have seeked asylum/relocated to other countries as well.

I mean I myself never want to see him around TM ever again, but Pooladi seems to receive as much as foul language on this forum as for instance Mayeli Kohan!?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          When/how did he betray Iran?
          Did you NOT watch the Asian Cup or are you trolling right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            The state asked him to cancel his contract and pay millions reparation and rejected his offer to serve a year later. What did those morons expect? They can harrass the poor youngsters at home, but he was out of the country, earning good money, and should kill the last years of his life in which he can cash in for some praxis which was quite common in Iranian football. The whole football suffering from a Sepah business, allowing them to cash in on the cost of Iranian football.

Fuck them. They are the traitors and not the guy not letting himself shoved around.
            Important to read this guys. Pooladi did what maybe many others would have ... footballers have a window to secure their financial future. He took it, and unfortunately, the Sepah-influence is hurting our footballers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              If its Pooladi, khak too saresh.
              He really went and did all the things the most paranoid of the military service people thought would happen.
              However, he would not be able to get refugee status. At no point has his life been in danger, he had a very comfortable life in Iran and he isn't political.
              It could also be a very late (and very bimaze) dorooghe sizdah.
              Refugee maybe not but he can get his paper works done pretty easy, Nader Mohammadkhani and Mohammad Taghavi had got their UK papers and living there now.
              In other hand is pretty stupid to lose probably one of our best left back since like Minavad and Shahroudi for this stupid thing, i kind of don't blame the guy really with all non sense which was said about him i wouldn't feel save to be back either.
              Anyway now he is almost 30 and even if he was back he couldn't play for national team now, as guys like Soroush, Bakhtiar and Shoja are not playing either..

Comment

He played in yesterday's match. So I assume that he still is in Qatar

Comment

I hope everyone slating him has done their full national service. The guy can make his own life decisions and it's hardly uncommon for Iranians to look to do this (hi!). He was a top servant for us when he did play, good luck to the geezer.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    He played in yesterday's match. So I assume that he still is in Qatar
                    So obviously it isn't Pooladi. You can't leave the U.S. if you are applying for refugee status.

Comment

Working...
                    X