Great letter from IFF to AFC for once!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great letter from IFF to AFC for once!

Sorry if already posted before, but this definitely deserves an own thread!

Hahahaha

Thanks to Mani Djazmi from Twitter.

Last edited by Martin-Reza; 04-05-2016, 11:10 AM.

Well done.

I offer myself as an editor to any IFF letters for free. The writing will have proper syntax and be professionally done. Good thing to call them out.

Comment

Legends

Comment

Almost perfect English for once haha (almost).

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
          Almost perfect English for once haha (almost).
          As if the goatfukcers in AFC have perfect english. In az sareshon ham ziyadtareh

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            As if the goatfukcers in AFC have perfect english. In az sareshon ham ziyadtareh
            Wow you're so cool, can you teach me to be this cool too?

Comment

Wow you're so cool, can you teach me to be this cool too?
              I highly doubt you could ever be that cool Incorset Jarkh.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

How can I apply for a job at the IFF as a secretary? I'll do it for free team melli tickets and a room with a kettle and toilet.

Comment

A big, very big improvement to the one they sent regarding the AFC debacle. I am actually shocked that they actually sent that. I applaud whoever was in charge of that letter. I hope it is true.

Comment

Well written-yes, but they need to back this up with a personal visit and utterly refuse to acquiesce to KSA FF direction. Letters can be read, laughed at and put aside, as AFC has zero respect for IFF unfortunately...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      Sorry if already posted before, but this definitely deserves an own thread!
                      Hahahaha
                      Thanks to Mani Djazmi from Twitter.
                      I fail to see what part of this letter is so great! Horrible is the only word I can think of to describe this unsophisticated piece of crap written in such poor English with mistakes even a grade 5 student can point out.

Is this really what a country of 70+ million people can produce to defend its position on a matter involving Asian Football Football Federation? .. I am sure Dato or whomever this letter was addressed to (without a proper salutation) was laughing at the stupidity of the writer, on his way to toilet to flush it down.

What have really become of us Iranians? Where are our educated people? What happened to Aryamehri culture? ... who the fck are these people running our country to the ground. No wonder we have no respect anywhere!!!
                      Shame!! real shame!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                        I fail to see what part of this letter is so great! Horrible is the only word I can think of to describe this unsophisticated piece of crap written in such poor English with mistakes even a grade 5 student can point out.

Is this really what a country of 70+ million people can produce to defend its position on a matter involving Asian Football Federation? .. I wonder how we are doing on other fronts! .. Just imagine the kind of b.s. that went on during the nuclear negotiations...

What have we really become of us Iranians? Where are our educated people? What happened to Aryamehri culture? ... who the fck are these people running our country to the ground. No wonder we have no respect anywhere!

Baayad Rid be Iranian Federation!

I am no lawyer, but
                        Jesus settle down, only had a couple mistakes in it...

Comment

Jesus settle down, only had a couple mistakes in it...

Mr. English Professor .. let just say .. you don't get!!

Comment

I don't know if being cute with poor English will get us anywhere.

Neither will calling out the Saudi's for gov't interference when our own gov't does the same.

That's not even mentioning the fact that we F'N set the Saudi embassy on fire!! Talab karam hastim?!?!?!

What world are we living in? We have no one to blame but ourselves and these bi-namak letters just make us look worse.

I wish they let CQ write the letter. It would have been more professional. Maybe something like "the unfortunate incident that took place at the Saudi embassy was contained and the criminals were brought to justice. We have always strived to provide a safe atmosphere devoid of politics in the spirit of the great game. In this spirit we have provided venues to Syria and Afghanistan when needed and will continue to do so in the future. We ask that in the same spirit you reconsider.... Etc....."

Always be professional.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

WOW!

AFC got served!

!!

Very well said, afarin!

Comment

Working...
                              X