No announcement yet.

Great letter from IFF to AFC for once!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My question is, how much is the Saudi Football Federation paying the proud AFC for them to do what they say?

Comment

I could care less about AFC championship bcoz our clubs will play better in a neural site and despite all that we don't really have a chance to make the semi-finals or anything

But the most important thing is that we will be %50 grouped with Saudi Arabia for the WCQ games and we must play at Azadi

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
        I don't know if being cute with poor English will get us anywhere.

Neither will calling out the Saudi's for gov't interference when our own gov't does the same.

That's not even mentioning the fact that we F'N set the Saudi embassy on fire!! Talab karam hastim?!?!?!

What world are we living in? We have no one to blame but ourselves and these bi-namak letters just make us look worse.

I wish they let CQ write the letter. It would have been more professional. Maybe something like "the unfortunate incident that took place at the Saudi embassy was contained and the criminals were brought to justice. We have always strived to provide a safe atmosphere devoid of politics in the spirit of the great game. In this spirit we have provided venues to Syria and Afghanistan when needed and will continue to do so in the future. We ask that in the same spirit you reconsider.... Etc....."

Always be professional.

I agree with you somewhat about 66 - 68%, 69% max.

However I tentatively remain neutral with the fifth paragraph of your post, and incline to accept the last sentence only till my tentativeness of the fifth paragraph still holds.

In that respect best I could do was to agree just short of 70%, but must add you grabbed my attention there, so over all (nearly) well done indeed!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
          Jesus settle down, only had a couple mistakes in it...
          It's not just about grammar. Yes, there were only a few grammar mistakes. But it's also about the way it is written.

E.g. ''We really hope that Saudi Arabian government ....'' really?

I really hope I can have another candy please mom! I really really want it.

The overall tone of this letter is basically very amateurish, emotional and incompetent.

Comment

Baba in nameh ke dar moghayeseh ba namehaye ghabli mesle Lord Carrington mimooneh dar moghayesseh ba Ali Rishoo, chillout!!
            Nomordim o ya nameh az IFF dar hade adimizad didim.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
              It's not just about grammar. Yes, there were only a few grammar mistakes. But it's also about the way it is written.

E.g. ''We really hope that Saudi Arabian government ....'' really?

I really hope I can have another candy please mom! I really really want it.

The overall tone of this letter is basically very amateurish, emotional and incompetent.
              This.

In todays globalized world, there are a lot of grammer mistakes spooking around even from native speakers
              BUT

the main point is that what is the fucking intend of this letter?!

As Bessos jan pointed out:
              very amateurish, emotional and incompetent.
              Especially coming from a body of iran which is famous for interfering in fucking everything incuding how to fuck your wife.

sorry for the foul language.
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

So looks like Saudi insisted on neautral venue be in the Persian Gulf. Stingy buggers their oil reserves are finishing up so don't want to travel far. They rejected Lebanon as a venue, who knows probably Uzbekistan and Tajikistan as well as there is no flights from Saudi to there. Looks like Saudis are riding Salman and other AFC officials like a Camel. Shame on AFC. Anyways Al Nasr got demolished by Lekhwiya 4-0, hope Al Hilal and other Saudi clubs get reaped as well.

I'm sure Saudi Arabia will ensure they won't get grouped with us for WCQ because they know there is a possibility they would get hammered 6-0 by Team Melli.

Comment

Why the praise?

I dont get it. Why are we praising this letter. I could care less about the grammar. The content is what upsets me. The letter should have sent this message. " As a courtesy and in the spirit of fair play let this letter serve as a warning. Please explain how Iran is deemed a safe venue for iraq, syria and afghanistan but unsafe for saudi arabia! This illustrates the obvious corruption and favoritism of afc for the saudi federation and is against the spirit of fair play as well as fifa statutes. We refuse to play our home games outside our beautiful country and will be disappointed to only win 3-0 as a forfeit as we will undoubtedly beat saudi by a wider margin of goals on our home turf. Afc is always ruling against iff and this ruling is obviously nothing but bias and corruption.

Comment

I would have made one more point by adding the following paragraph:
                    It is indeed the victimization of the victim by AFC when AFC accepts the request by the saudi regime and forces Iranian teams to lose the fan advantage by playing in a third country. It was saudi securiry forces that raped two Iranian teenagers who visited saudi arabia for pilrimage. If AFC intends to be political, then it should ask the saudis to make their airports safe by bringing the crimianls who ruined the lives of two innocent kids. In fact AFC should ban saudi teams from paricipation in any games as long as the saudi government employees have not been brought to justice.
                    It is ironic to victimize the victim and serve the saudi regime based on pan arabism.
                    A copy of this will be presented to FIFA so they will know what the facts are and what mistakes may be made when decisions made are merely in favor of the party guilty in crimes against huamity and namely two Iranian teenagers.

Comment

A letter will do nothing to change AFC's opinion, no matter how many grammar or spelling mistakes are in it.

Comment

AFC = In Saudi Arabia's pockets

Comment

Why is the IFF even complying with the silly ruling to play in a third-party venue? SA should come to Iran and play like every other country that does.

If we refuse to play at all, it may serve to point out AFC's ridiculous decision, reduce the worthiness of the competitions by our absence, and make East Asian countries come out in our support. It's worth the cost and will shut SA up once and for all.
                          STOP THE RACISM ON PDFC
                          Racism = Brain Dead Ignorance

Comment

Working...
                          X