Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branko Ivankovic extended his contract until 2018

قرارداد برانکو ایوانکوویچ به مدت دو سال تمدید شد

در جلسه امروز سرپرست باشگاه، عضو هیأت مدیره و سرمربی تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس، قرار برانکو ایوانکوویچ به مدت دو سال تمدید شد.

به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه پرسپولیس، علی اکبر طاهری سرپرست باشگاه فرهنگی ورزشی پرسپولیس امروز در جلسه*ای با حمیدرضا گرشاسبی و برانکو ایوانکوویچ، قرارداد سرمربی سرخپوشان را به مدت دو سال تمدید کرد.

http://fc-perspolis.com/Contents/543...F-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Great news! He brings professionalism !

Comment

Great news I hope he extends after 2018 again if he keeps this up for the next two seasons
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Anyone knows what Ivankovic's salary is at. I just want it for comparative reasons to compare to CQ's.

CQ's WC 2014 salary was $2,098,060.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
          Anyone knows what Ivankovic's salary is at. I just want it for comparative reasons to compare to CQ's.

CQ's WC 2014 salary was $2,098,060.
          Not even close to that. If I remember correctly, he is getting 1 billion toman a year which would equate to around $350K per season
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

According to IRINN news his contract was renewed only for one year? if true, that is the most idiotic move. I cannot stand these 1-year contracts in Iran.

With a coach like Branko the club should have done everything to the best of their ability to renew a 3-4 year contract!

Here is the video:

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1122...قهرمانی!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              According to IRINN news his contract was renewed only for one year? if true, that is the most idiotic move. I cannot stand these 1-year contracts in Iran.

With a coach like Branko the club should have done everything to the best of their ability to renew a 3-4 year contract!

Here is the video:

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1122...قهرمانی!
              Perspolis confirmed that Branko has signed a 2 years contract. Also Akhbar Varzeshi told that he has signed a two years contract.

http://90tv.ir/video/234775/%DA%AF%D...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

Comment

Great, I hope they win IPL, just to see Dr. DOOM cry.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  قرارداد برانکو ایوانکوویچ به مدت دو سال تمدید شد

در جلسه امروز سرپرست باشگاه، عضو هیأت مدیره و سرمربی تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس، قرار برانکو ایوانکوویچ به مدت دو سال تمدید شد.

به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه پرسپولیس، علی اکبر طاهری سرپرست باشگاه فرهنگی ورزشی پرسپولیس امروز در جلسه*ای با حمیدرضا گرشاسبی و برانکو ایوانکوویچ، قرارداد سرمربی سرخپوشان را به مدت دو سال تمدید کرد.

http://fc-perspolis.com/Contents/543...F-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Who's the gardener with Branki???!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                    Ali Akbar Taheri, Perspolis CEO

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      Dress code within the IR employees mean nothing, although he is not officially the CEO of the club, but still he is the Sarparast and a club manager/supervisor cannot be dressed this way, especially when at work and signing a contract with the club's coach.

Though it appears it's rubbing off on Branko as he is not dressed much better either. I believe in professionalism at professional environments, one of the essential elements of professionalism is the dress code, a crucial part of etiquette.

Comment

Great news. Definitely the best and most qualified coach working in Iran next to Mr. CQ. He has done wonders with PP so far in the league and I really hope they win it all this season and go on to excel in Asian Champions league next year. Coming back from the 12th position in the league and now being just 2 points behind the table leader with a very realistic shot at winning the trophy is really something something...
                        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                        >-----------------<
                        Marg bar dictator
                        >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                          Great news. Definitely the best and most qualified coach working in Iran next to Mr. CQ. He has done wonders with PP so far in the league and I really hope they win it all this season and go on to excel in Asian Champions league next year. Coming back from the 12th position in the league and now being just 2 points behind the table leader with a very realistic shot at winning the trophy is really something something...
                          Actually I believe Perspolis at a point I believe sank all the way down to the rock bottom or one of the bottom 3 teams this season. It's amazing how the team bounced back!

Comment

^^ well, after week 6 of the league perspolis stood at 1-1-4. They haven't lost since. and had we not given up those 90th minute goals turning winners to ties, we would comfortably be sitting at the top of the table now. so yeah, Branko has done well with Perspolis and sometimes (not always) his team has played decent football.

Extending branko was always an easy deal to make.. but now we have to make sure Taremi extends.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                              ^^ well, after week 6 of the league perspolis stood at 1-1-4. They haven't lost since. and had we not given up those 90th minute goals turning winners to ties, we would comfortably be sitting at the top of the table now. so yeah, Branko has done well with Perspolis and sometimes (not always) his team has played decent football.

Extending branko was always an easy deal to make.. but now we have to make sure Taremi extends.
                              No, actually, we need taremi to go to europe.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                              X