Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 25 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so much time wasting and only 4 minutes of stoppage time

Comment

KAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Comment

What an important victory!!

Comment

wow - great clutch by Persepolis!

They are starting to have that "IT" factor. This is not a fluke. They have high confidence.

Comment

Persepolis wanted to win more than Malavan. Malavan players were mostly defending.

Waste of time. Lousy game.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Kamal went from zero to hero. He will miss the derby due to suspension, but scored the winning goal.

Comment

what an incredible ending to a terrible game, horrible job by the referee. He killed the game by calling stupid fouls every 30 seconds, I do not think he has ever heard of advantage.

Comment

Perspolis fans have been attacked after the game

http://90tv.ir/video/235676/%D8%AD%D...A7%D8%B2%DB%8C

Comment

What a much needed win by Perspolis. Real boring game, but at least it had 3 goals, and the winning goal on the 93' made it an exciting game, well at least for us Perspolis fans.

With all due respect to Malavan players, but their fans in stadiums often cause trouble with their irresponsible and hooliganalike behavior. Last week's behavior in Zobahan should have warranted a harsh penalty, but nothing happened, and today the fans misconduct deteriorated.

What is up with Maziyar Zare and his temperamental attitude every time he plays Perspolis. Looks as if he is holding a huge amount of grudge against his former club. His aggressive reaction after Persplois goal was totally out of line, and must be punished. I am glad non of Perspolis players he went at did not react to his provocative behavior!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is the 2nd or 3rd time Maziar Zare has lashed out at his former club.
                      Why is he so angry?
                      Really good win for Persepolis considering the pitch. I hope the players get plenty of rest because that field tires you out bad.
                      Onward to the derby.

Also look at Zare, he's a hypocrite. Criticizing Persepolis players for doing the same thing his teammates did.

http://90tv.ir/news/235802/%D8%B9%DA...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF
                      Last edited by Nokhodi; 04-09-2016, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        This is the 2nd or 3rd time Maziar Zare has lashed out at his former club.
                        Why is he so angry?
                        Really good win for Persepolis considering the pitch. I hope the players get plenty of rest because that field tires you out bad.
                        Onward to the derby.

Also look at Zare, he's a hypocrite. Criticizing Persepolis players for doing the same thing his teammates did.

http://90tv.ir/news/235802/%D8%B9%DA...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF
                        I'm not sure if your question is rhetorical or not but it definitely seems like he's a bit mad/salty he flopped at Persepolis and couldn't handle the big stage. He seems to have a pretty big ego I remember watching his navad interview a couple of years ago and he was talking himself up and denying that he's ever missed more than one penalty in his career and adel completely exposed him. He's always been aggressive too, last season he had an incident where he just walked off the pitch he's definitely one of the crazier/aggressive players in Iranian football based on what I've seen.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Saw a picture on Insta of Zare with a dent in the side of his head after the game.

This is purely speculation on my part, but maybe he got an elbow/something to the head during the goal and was choked about it? Again, pure speculation, lets not write this in the newspapers now lol.

Comment

Kamel should have been sent off but we were lucky the ref was shit, and gave major benefit of the doubt. Its a shame he will miss the derby, but he came in big to score the winner late.

Comment

So when is Esteghlal Sepahan game? I couldn't find it in the OP's time & schedule post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

anyone knows why Alishah, Alipour and Kamandani were not even on the bench? will they be available for the derby?

Comment

Working...
                                X