Two Kermanshahi players at the heart of Zob Ahan vs Teractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Kermanshahi players at the heart of Zob Ahan vs Teractor

It was around a decade ago when Shirin Faraz of Kermanshah made it to Iranian pro league. The players that helped that team advance never really got a chance to show case their Kermanshahi football skills in the pro league as a bunch of retiring players from the various corners of the PGL like Mr. Fekri came to that team, pretty much ruined it, and made sure SHirin Faraz comes in dead last that year.

The cup is always half full however. At the very least the lions of this province that one day made a major contribution to the sports of Volleyball, Wrestling, and Fencing are able to show case their natural sporting dominance on the football pitch following this one year growth in football in the province.

Bakhtiar Rahmani and Kaveh Rezaei will be the best two players in this country for the next decade with a little bit of support and world class coaching. Let us hope that these two get the positions they deserve on our national team.

They go to Esteghlal and get destroyed. Kermanshahi people can make real stupid choices

Comment

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post
      Bakhtiar Rahmani and Kaveh Rezaei will be the best two players in this country for the next decade with a little bit of support and world class coaching.
      Kaveh Rezaei maybe but never been a fan of Bakhtiar Rahmani! I think he's overrated!

Comment

When you go to Esteghlal Tehran that doesn't have a proper coach, you should wait for disaster. Rahmani ruined his career there. Kaveh is after money so I predict he end up in Qatar in next couple of years.

Comment

Rahmani is a good CAM. He has the talent and potential to be even better than he is today. But his form dropped ever since he went to Esteghlal. He wants to get out of there and they should let him go. I'm not sure if it was handling the pressure at such a big club that slowed him down, but he definitely wasn't the same Bakhtiar we've watched at Foolad.

Comment

Working...
          X