Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday 12th April, 3rd round WCQ 2018 draw, time and live streaming..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, we are slightly better than Korea but still I wanted to avoid Korea for a mathematical reason. We have won three successive games against them. It may be difficult to keep such a winning streak considering both teams are almost equal.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
      Damn, we are slightly better than Korea but still I wanted to avoid Korea for a mathematical reason. We have won three successive games against them. It may be difficult to keep such a winning streak considering both teams are almost equal.
      your right but we have not lost to a asian team since 2013 remmber that

Comment

it was set up to be fairly equal groups from the get go..! imo, the best thing was avoiding Aussies
        woulda much preferred over-rated pisspoor, homeless arroghies to the mercenary $elect of Gutter..!

2 far east long trips are a concern..! wonder how schedualing fatigue will figures in.?

Comment

there is no easy group and no easy game. China will play us tough, Uzbeks are capable of beating us in both games, Qatar is no push over and South Korea is top team that always makes it to the WC.. every game will be a challenge.

Comment

Hi guys,

It's good to be back posting..
            Relatively pleased with the group.. We avoided the dirty Saudi & a long trip to Thailand.

Away games to Korea,Uzbek and China won't be easy, but we can do it. We should feel confident, no games will be easy..

Can anyone confirm if we are playing Qatar @ home in september? If we are, then I'm planning to go to the game.. can't wait
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Very happy with this group. As I mentioned on April 7th this would have been my ideal group. The only team I didn't get was Iraq instead of Qatar

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
              This would be my ideal group

Iran
              South Korea
              Uzbekistan
              China
              Iraq
              Syria

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                Hi guys,

It's good to be back posting..
                Relatively pleased with the group.. We avoided the dirty Saudi & a long trip to Thailand.

Away games to Korea,Uzbek and China won't be easy, but we can do it. We should feel confident, no games will be easy..

Can anyone confirm if we are playing Qatar @ home in september? If we are, then I'm planning to go to the game.. can't wait
                good to have you back man

Yes
                we host Gutter in our first WCQ this sept.

Matchday 1: 1 September 2016

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  good to have you back man

Yes
                  we host Gutter in our first WCQ this sept.

Matchday 1: 1 September 2016
                  Thank you! I was never away.. just a guest

GREAT! Can't wait for that match!!
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Watching Saudi Arabia games is going to be fun. They have a pretty hard group and I expect them to get trashed left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                      there is no easy group and no easy game. China will play us tough, Uzbeks are capable of beating us in both games, Qatar is no push over and South Korea is top team that always makes it to the WC.. every game will be a challenge.
                      off course, but we aint no push over either ..!

imho, loosing CQ is just about the Only thing could derail our Qualification to Russia from this group and easy scheduling..!!

Comment

I think we got a great draw dodging SA and iraq in exchange for China and Qatar. I'll take that any day. With CQ I'm confident we can make it out of this group with way less stress than last time. Our team is much more capable than last round and teams like Qatar and China will have a very hard time trying to break us down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                          Watching Saudi Arabia games is going to be fun. They have a pretty hard group and I expect them to get trashed left and right.
                          indeed, i expect the same..!!
                          Japan and Aussies will rape them and they will have a uphill climb trying to make play offs ahead of UAE or Thailand

Comment

akharesh in kore omad dobare, gheseye sabz shodane poone dare soorakh mar shode............

Comment

Why are some people complaining? This was nearly a perfect scenario for us. Only thing that would have made it better and easier would be if we got Iraq instead of Qatar. There are only 2 arab teams which means we really dont need to worry about dirty tricks and scenarios as qatar and Syria (under Assad) hate each other and are enemies. Now imagine if we had 8 and 0ers, emirate and qatar in the same group --> All Persian Gulf Arab states that will do anything to deny Iran the world cup including conspiring against us.

Also, we start the qualification at home against a weaker team in Qatar and finish with 3 home games out of 4. This is amazing for us.

Finally, we basically got the weakest team possible from every pot except for Qatar as Iraq would have been weaker.

Overall its an amazing draw and we should qualify if we play anything close to our potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
                                Why are some people complaining? This was nearly a perfect scenario for us. Only thing that would have made it better and easier would be if we got Iraq instead of Qatar. There are only 2 arab teams which means we really dont need to worry about dirty tricks and scenarios as qatar and Syria (under Assad) hate each other and are enemies. Now imagine if we had 8 and 0ers, emirate and qatar in the same group --> All Persian Gulf Arab states that will do anything to deny Iran the world cup including conspiring against us.

Also, we start the qualification at home against a weaker team in Qatar and finish with 3 home games out of 4. This is amazing for us.

Finally, we basically got the weakest team possible from every pot except for Qatar as Iraq would have been weaker.

Overall its an amazing draw and we should qualify if we play anything close to our potential.
                                i agree plus we play qatar first in azadi so our chances of winning is high, we then play in china and uzbekistan away, then korea home, syria away, then 2 home games , away to korea and then syria home for our last game

Comment

Working...
                                X