Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday 12th April, 3rd round WCQ 2018 draw, time and live streaming..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a side note, only in the backwards AFC would they take 10 minutes to show proof that they're putting the proper teams in the proper pots. Idiots.

Comment

NO Saudi Arabia !!!

Comment

UAE is better than China
        Japan better than Korea.
        Saudi plays "dirtier" than Uzbekistan
        Iraqvs Iran has emotion, Iran vs Syria has less
        We know Qatar too well.

If we stay focused on the task at hand, no reason why we shouldn't directly qualify to Russia

Comment

All in all very good draw for Iran and you could tell CQ was happy too when they pulled Iran out and he saw that
          We avoided Saudi Malakhia and a great group

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
            Neither is very easy but more arab teams = more emotions and drama, this way its more simple.

I don't think we should be afraid of any team regardless but group A to me has less non-footballing obstacles.
            Qatar is by far the biggest drama this year. Mark my words, they will spent billions if they have to to make it this year, because they don't want their 2022 to be their first appearance. Expect one sided refereeing and fixed matches in their games.

Comment

Can't wait to see Lobanov vs. Taremi

Comment

I really believe our team this time around is better than 4 years ago, and a lot more experienced. If we just avoid hashieh and keep the coach, then we should reach top 2 with no fuss. Other teams will steal points off each other.

I'm gonna whatsapp Putin now and ask him for hotel recommendations at Sochi (How boss would it be if we got a game there. Amazing city).

Comment

f***********CKKKKK DUDE we can't get ride of these Korean I swear where ever we go there always their!!!! starting to get tired of them always being in the same group as us
                  don't get me wrong Group A is much easier but Group B would of been exciting to watch Saudi, iraq and Japan game.

Also If we beat Koreans home and away I guess that would be sweet!

Comment

It would've been nice to have Japan for a change or Australia to bring some professionalism even though they're in our pot. Plus there are a lot of Iranians in Australia.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Getting Syria instead of Thailand is a serious place from that last pot.

Syria got demolished by Japan.....Thailand TOPPED their group that had Iraq in it. and I still have sour memories of our trip to Rajamangala in 2001 when we dropped 2 crucial points and Saudi won there 1-3.

Comment

unreal how similar this is to the 2014 route - all teams 3 out of 5 teams we are facing again
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Koreans are scared to death right now

CQ is very happy with this draw , he was smiling

Comment

Our group is easiest one no doubt, travelling will be huge though, i expect:

2X3=6 points vs Syria,
                            2X3=6 points vs China,
                            1 win and a draw: 4 points vs Uzbeks
                            1 win and a draw: 4 points vs Qatar
                            and 2 draws: 2 points vs South Korea
                            22 points: 6 wins and 4 draws should be enough to qualify directly.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              Koreans are scared to death right now

CQ is very happy with this draw , he was smiling
                              He even walked straight over to Park Ji Sung right after to be like, "bruh, sorry we have to do this to your team again..."

Comment

No matter where we go, the Koreans are always there. Damn it

Comment

Working...
                                X