Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday 12th April, 3rd round WCQ 2018 draw, time and live streaming..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afat11

For reals bro I saw it too lolol πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘

Comment

Screw AFC and their LIVE Broadcast

Comment

By the way, no matter how much Qatar is going to try to get into WC2018 before WC2022...

Without other arab teams, they are toothless. This time no arab ganging against Iran.

There is only Syria to help them with get through, but they are without a doubt going to hit the bottom of the group.

Qatar can only gang with Uzbekistan and China. But I think these two have different plans.

Comment

Croatia game just got canceled

According to Kaffashian CQ did not agree with that friendly match

Comment

It's not gonna be easy, but it's not going to be super difficult considering how well we're playing and how united our team is.

I wanted Saudi Arabia badly.. But now I realize this is a better group to be in..

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              Croatia game just got canceled

According to Kaffashian CQ did not agree with that friendly match
              He probably prefer to play against teams that are more similar to Qatar and China (our first two opponents) I think North Korea, Thailand, and Iraq can be good candidates for friendly match before our first two games.

Comment

We got the easier group. We should at least get the 2nd spot without any major issues. And all of you saying AFC will do everything for Qatar to qualify, you said the same thing about them in the Asian cup, yet they ended up last in the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  We got the easier group. We should at least get the 2nd spot without any major issues. And all of you saying AFC will do everything for Qatar to qualify, you said the same thing about them in the Asian cup, yet they ended up last in the group.
                  And this time they can not count on daddy Saudi or cousin UAE to give them free points.

They are in a group with the big guys now. China and Uzbekistan will not sell themselves to Qatar. They want to get through to the World Cup as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                    And this time they can not count on daddy Saudi or cousin UAE to give them free points.

They are in a group with the big guys now. China and Uzbekistan will not sell themselves to Qatar. They want to get through to the World Cup as well.
                    But Qatar are willing to sell themselves to eliminate Iran. Remember 5-1 loss to Uzbek in Tashkent.

Comment

But believe that if Uzbekistan or China needs to win by 5 goals to advance on the final matchday, our buddies in Qatar will easily drop the match to see us out! Haha, I seriously dislike all of the teams in our group. It will be fun for our youngsters who are just now becoming more mature and confident to run riot on this group. I'm not worried at all. I think the only game we drop points on is Korea away. We will tie them and they will have their "revenge" LOL. We will advance as the #1 team with 28 points!

Comment

Don't forget Uzbekistan 5-1 Qatar on the last 2014 WCQ matchday to try to eliminate Iran. I can't believe FIFA never investigated that...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I'm still giggling about how much better it is that we got drawn in Group A.

I mean I wanted Saudi Arabia but not in group B. Lol.

Oh well, some interesting line-ups and Syria at the Azadi on the last match day is great.

K00ne tak takeshoon soorakhe age Carlos bemoone.

Az Sourie rafte taaaaaaaaaaa taye k00ne Lobanov e khodemoon Perspolisiha lol, k00ne hamashoon paarast hehehehe!

Comment

hope they fix Azadi stadium until then so we can have the audience on the second floor
                            TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                              I'm still giggling about how much better it is that we got drawn in Group A.

I mean I wanted Saudi Arabia but not in group B. Lol.

Oh well, some interesting line-ups and Syria at the Azadi on the last match day is great.

K00ne tak takeshoon soorakhe age Carlos bemoone.

Az Sourie rafte taaaaaaaaaaa taye k00ne Lobanov e khodemoon Perspolisiha lol, k00ne hamashoon paarast hehehehe!
                              ItΒ΄s very sad that we wonΒ΄t play Saudis under CQ. After CQ is gone we will play them because we are always unlucky...

Comment

actually qatar will have a hard time, away in iran, korea, china, and uzbekistan,

Comment

Working...
                                X