Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 26 - TEHRAN DERBY - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 26 - TEHRAN DERBY - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016
    Week 26

Time Zone Converter

Perspolis win
    0%
    Esteghlal win
    0%
    Draw
    0%

The poll is expired.

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

PERSPOLIS

Comment

Anyone voting anything other than Persepolis win must be crazy.

Comment

This might be the most intense derby of the last years as it could decide the fate of the league this season. Both teams have equal points and are in the championship race, eager enough to kick their rival out of the race..... BUT then again, this might be counterproductive since the pressure will be huge on both sides - a loss would more or less push them away from the championship, hence why they unknowingly indeed might prefer a draw? Good chance for SS Kuzestan to create a bigger gap!

On paper Perspolis might have the upper hand as they surely are playing the best football of the league, while SS hasn’t been too impressing and struggled in the last weeks. However we all know that the derby is a different game and always good for a surprise.
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

TAJ TEHRAN

Comment

This indeed is the most exciting and crucial Derby of the last decade for sure. Both teams are amongst the top 3 teams, with only 4-5 weeks before the end of the season, this derby will be absolutely decisive and a MUST-WIN match for both sides, just to stay on the championship race, a draw could even jeopardize their ACL spot chances, therefore losing the derby not only may eventually cost them the trophy, but also they may lose their chances of playing in the next edition of ACL.

Performing well throughout the season will have little effect on how these 2 teams will perform in the derby match, a clear example is Perspolis' 3-2 win 4 years ago while Perspolis with a man down and 2 goal deficit, came back and won the game 3-2 with Eamon Zayed's hattrick. If I am not mistaken that derby we were clearly the underdog and everyone speculated an easy win for Esteghlal, which almost happened for them. Here is the highlights of that crazy game:

Comment

I have a feeling we will put 3-4 goals on them. This is the first time in a while we have a squad full of gheyrati reds....hope to see taremi and co explode
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                I have a feeling we will put 3-4 goals on them. This is the first time in a while we have a squad full of gheyrati reds....hope to see taremi and co explode
                That's the spirit of a skilled & motivated young team. We should win, hope no unexpected events happen during the match!

Comment

I THINK PERSEPOLIS WIN BECAUSE PLAYED NICE THE LAST WEEKS

Comment

Hey guys, please comment links to watch the game when we come close to show time

Comment

Highly doubt it will be as clear cut as some think, Esteghlal definitely won't be a walkover and actually wouldn't be surprised if they won. I don't care who wins hopefully it will be a good game

Comment

The derby is already sold out.

Comment

Mazdak Mirzaie will be tomorrow's commentator

Comment

I have a question : how it is possible to purchase tickets for PP/SS or any game in Azadi?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              I have a question : how it is possible to purchase tickets for PP/SS or any game in Azadi?
                              Footballeticket.ir

Comment

Working...
                              X