Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Iran-Croatia friendly was cancelled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Iran-Croatia friendly was cancelled?

It doesn't make sense to me, Kaffashian said CQ cancelled it because the game is not on FIFA day and we can't have our legionnaires and Zob and Tractor players due to ACL. That doesn't make sense, the game was scheduled for May 30. All european club competition are finished and Iran had anyway only two players from Tractor and Zob Ahan in their last final list of 23 players(Mazaheri and AKhbari)
    Am i missing something?

Yes you are. This is Iran.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

You must be new to IFF. This has been happening for 15 years now.

It all has to do with $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
        You must be new to IFF. This has been happening for 15 years now.

It all has to do with $$$.
        I know, typical BS by federation.

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1316944...ی-لغو-شد

Queiroz cancelled it

Comment

No this time it's true
            Croatia wanted the match to take place on May 29th and was not flexible
            Therefore TM was gona be without like 10 players so CQ said no

Comment

According to the article, Queiroz is looking for another opponent that plays in EURO 2016

It should be Turkey, since they have no friendlies scheduled in June
              Last edited by 04041374; 04-12-2016, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I get crazy. Why cancell the game! And we need to stop play weak teams!! We must play Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany or Spain. I get sick to read that we play Belarus or Macedonia!! The good think was we played Sweden!!

If we want to progress at WC2018 we need start play strong teams. I feel so sad this bad IFF. I fear again we will be oit first round WC2018. Look at Germany or Netherlands or other EU country we need good preparations otherwise why we go World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                  I get crazy. Why cancell the game! And we need to stop play weak teams!! We must play Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany or Spain. I get sick to read that we play Belarus or Macedonia!! The good think was we played Sweden!!

If we want to progress at WC2018 we need start play strong teams
                  So no more South African clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    So no more South African clubs?
                    Somali pirates stopped their relations with us after the Saudi embassy incident so unfortunately we won't have such friendlies anymore

Comment

turkey in June would be great though..

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        No this time it's true
                        Croatia wanted the match to take place on May 29th and was not flexible
                        Therefore TM was gona be without like 10 players so CQ said no
                        did you read my post? which 10 players, all European and local competitions are over in date of may 29th and TM will miss only akhbari and mazaheri(zob and tractor players) due to ACL and non of them are not starter anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                          turkey in June would be great though..
                          I don't think they will pay any attention to us now that they are ranked 13th.

Comment

Is weird anyway, it couldn't BS news because it was confirmed by Croatia football federation at first, what Kaffashian was saying is non sense also. Money issue? Maybe but freindly was offered by Croatia if i am not wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              Yes you are. This is Iran.
                              I miss Iran too.

Comment

Working...
                              X