Azadi stadium updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
    Seating or no seating has very little or nothing to do people dying in stampede. It is our people's mentality to push their way through. Very few people obey lines inside Iran. This is the core problem in people getting killed.
    For some dumb reason, they (AFC) think that mandating seats will result in a lower number of spectators, which in turn will result in less accidents (of course we know the #1 reason is to reduce the spectator count in Azadi to make it less freighting for the opposition).

Comment

Those seats will definitely beautify the stadium, however I am extremely concerned about the safety of those sitting in the lower deck.

Our fans have had the bad habit of breaking and throwing the seats around, imagine an unfavored referee call against the host team, the life of many spectators sitting in the lower deck will be at stake!

And yes trust me it will happen, it's unbelievable how some of these "Fans" become in the stadiums with their overly emotional reaction and compulsive behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So are they only going to install seats or will the stadium also have a roof? What else is going to be changed?

Comment

I saw this video and thought it was kind of cool to share:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oNIO0uYncE

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            bro that was not cool. that was awsooooome. age beshe ke kheyli bahal mishe
            TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

The contract to put seats in on the 2nd level is out. It is up for tender.

The Ministry has said they must install before the WCQ start.

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                bro that was not cool. that was awsooooome. age beshe ke kheyli bahal mishe
                I wish that too but the video is merely a university project. The cost implications of such an extension would be massive for Iranian investment standards.

Comment

It took Shah less time to build the whole complex than these incompetent stinky morons PLANNING a renovation

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                  به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    That's pretty cool, but I don't know if it is actually build-able. I am not a structural/civil engineer, but based on the footage of her software and optimization, it appears that an assumption is made that each beams is one continuous, curved member attached to the ground. The beams lay on top of each other, fastened to each other, to create the diamond sections. I don't know if it would be possible to actually create a beam like that. Than again, that is not my field and I could be just speaking gibberish.

Comment

Working...
                    X