Branko a good replacement for CQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branko a good replacement for CQ?

God forbid CQ decides to end his contract, do you want Branko replace him as TM manager?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

The poll is expired.

He already extended until 2018.

Comment

No no no, let's not go that far LOL. Both TM and Perspolis have coaches who are currently working ideally for both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        No no no, let's not go that far LOL. Both TM and Perspolis have coaches who are currently working ideally for both teams.
        I know it's not likely with the current situation. Though the question is legit.
        As a Esteghlali, I don't bother seeing him as TM manager. He looks less conservative in Perspolis than his TM days, and his team plays beautifully.

Comment

Branko is a nice man, good coach at this stage for club level but from CQ we can't downgrade and go for Branko. Branko main issue in TM was team discipline and Daei, Karimi fiasco and how divided 06 team was. CQ doesn't allow this shit and for that you need a big coach to do that.

Comment

Any foreign coach is greater than an Iranian coach. The only way that an Iranian coach would be considered a good replacement is that they have either a good educational background and licence with or without experience. An example could be Vahid Hashemian or some other coach that we haven't heard about who is studying or had studied at Harvard or other foreign accredited institutions. Branko is a good coach, but he is not CQ. CQ has definitely been the best coach TM has ever had. Our scouting has really improved with the introduction of new players in TM such as Dejagah, Gucci, Davari, Nazari, Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, and Ezatollahi. Hopefully, he will add on more legionnaires in our campaign and road to the World Cup.

Comment

No because he might field Daei again.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Better than almost any realistic foreign or Melli options.
                He's good enough to qualify for WC and get at most 2 points in the group stage, but that's about it... Not that CQ can do any better with these garbage , unprofessional training conditions, and the awful, disorganized football culture of Iran.

I've been involved in coke fueled gang bangs more professional than Iranian football and no coach at the TM level will fix that.

Comment

I will say no because he can't stop players joining tm like daei and can did it with rahmati and aghili and also called is a bigger coach than Branko hence if we wanna replace cq we need a bigger coach or same level as him

Comment

branko is the 1st in line after CQ and honestly the only one in line right now

Comment

How about Paul Le Guen? Is he a good replacement for CQ? What do you guys think about him?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                        How about Paul Le Guen? Is he a good replacement for CQ? What do you guys think about him?
                        no must be a big coach, paul le guen is not bigger than cq

Comment

Our problem is not the coach. It's the IFF and their recycled garbage like MK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

is the coach also, just because branko is doing well, does not mean, he should become tm coach, even if he was coach before, he showed he could not leave ali daei out, hence he is not a good for us

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              no must be a big coach, paul le guen is not bigger than cq
                              How about Bernd Schuster and Paulo Bento?

Comment

Working...
                              X