No announcement yet.

Meeting with Ehsan Hajisafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really not joking , this happened right after the game at friday... I know the correct address of his house also , but i think its better not to write it here hehe =)
    by the way, here the shirt and short he gave me

it is his shirt vs India or Oman i dont know in which game he were this.. he only said to me its from the last qualifikation games

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
      I am really not joking , this happened right after the game at friday... I know the correct address of his house also , but i think its better not to write it here hehe =)
      by the way, here the shirt and short he gave me

it is his shirt vs India or Oman i dont know in which game he were this.. he only said to me its from the last qualifikation games
      you interested in selling that shirt bro
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Hello guys,
        yesterday i was at the game Fsv Frankfurt - Paderborn. The game was not good at all but after the game i met Ehsan..
        I told him that i waited for him to talk with him and get also his shirt. It was a long time after the game when everybody took a shower and so on , he told me his shirt is not here anymore. But he say to me that he have an teammelli shirt at home and if i want i can get this. So we went together to his car and we drived to his house
        At first to say , ehsan was subbed out due to a little injury. But it is nothing serious!!
        On the way i asked him a lot of things. For example if he will leave FSV Frankfurt and he said to me he will leave this Club at the end of the season for 100 % !!! goft na baba tu in team nemimunam 100 % but still he dont know where. he would like to play in 1st Bundesliga and said if he get an offer from 2nd Bundesliga team he will not accept it.
        I asked him also about CQ and he said it is not easy with the federation but CQ will stay for sure ! we talked then about the good group we are in and about the Persepolis - Esteghlal match..
        Then we arrived in his appartment, i waited in front of the door and he said he will bring me his shirt. Unfortunately the battery of my mobile Phone was empty and we could make an photo or so but it was really an unique moment for me
        Picture with him or it didn't happen. Your camera was out, but why didn't you get him to sign the jersey? LOL Either way, nice story
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

yes Unfortunately my mobile phone was out and i couldnt take pictures with him and then i was at his appartment and he gave me the shirt and i thanked him a lot and forget to say him if he could sign it also , but anyway i have an iran shirt wich he signed already

these 2 pictures are older ... the first is from the first game he played in Frankfurt and the second is the camp in Austria =)

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ammelli-(Pics)

Here the thread with all TM Players , if you are interested

Comment

Good job. Nice to meet a National player with many games played for Iran.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

what do you mean ?
              Im just kidding man cool good for you give him our best
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Awesome. Very cool.

Comment

Thanks for sharing man! I'm sure it was a great experience for you 😊

I really hope he doesn't stay there either (no offense to FSV Frankfurt and their fans). I also hope he's right that Carlos Queiroz will stay!

Comment

Working...
                  X