Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASIA CHAMPION LEAGUE - Game 5 - IRAN TEAMS VS SAUDI ARABIA TEAMS (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omids
    Come on guys. Let Ehsan be. It is one thing disagreeing with his opinion but berating him because of his grammar and spelling is another. I think we should be encouraging rather than discourage members participation on the forum even we don't quite agree with their application of English grammar.

Ehsan jaan please don't get discouraged by some member criticism of your English. I appreciate your responses and involvement in the forum. So keep it coming.
    You commented in the wrong thread aziz.

Comment

yes. I delete it already.

Comment

Go Al Halal!!!! Woohooooo!!!!

Comment

Tiraxtur will defeat Al Haram

Comment

It is ironic that Europe unites, but Middle East dives deeper and deeper in divisions and differences! ... When do we want to wake up to the reality?

United Middle East is the only answer!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              It is ironic that Europe unites, but Middle East dives deeper and deeper in divisions and differences! ... When do we want to wake up to the reality?
              Don't worry, certain middle eastern nations "Hint Hint" are slowly dividing Europe into divisions as it used to be. These recent attacks are putting their marks on it unfortunately!

Comment

Comment

10 & half hours left until Tractor vs Al Halal.

Comment

I wanna thank saudi arabia for their stupidity . They basically traded their 40k+ fans in their stadium to less than 500 fans. Sepehan and zob ahan and even tractor will benefit from this.

Comment

It is more likely that they are going to kill each other by todays match ( or tomorrows matches) than if they would have played in Iran or Saudi....

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

Actually Europe is divided more than ever before.
                        However, ME will never come to peace and freedom as long as oil is sleeping under it.
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Tractor lineup

Akhbari - Iranpourian - Shafiei - Khalilzadeh - Aghaei - Kiani - Ashouri - Rafiei - Rahmani - Nong - Hatami

IRIB 3 stream: http://www.telewebion.com/#!/live/tv3/
                          Last edited by 04041374; 04-19-2016, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Chanel 3 is not showing the game ?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              Chanel 3 is not showing the game ?
                              They are

Comment

I am checking now it's AzaneMaghreb

Comment

Working...
                                X