Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASIA CHAMPION LEAGUE - Game 5 - IRAN TEAMS VS SAUDI ARABIA TEAMS (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.sportingvideo.org/2016041...3-1318299.html

Comment

They are showing it.

I am watching here: http://www.iranproud.net/livetv/IRIB3

Comment

ASIA CHAMPION LEAGUE - Game 5 - IRAN TEAMS VS SAUDI ARABIA TEAMS (+ LIVE R...

Seems like GN wants to play counter attacking which would be expected vs Hilal, Tractor will be in a good position with a point from this game

Comment

bazi bi khassiati bood so far-------

Comment

I know Iran and Oman are in good terms at the moment, but these arabs feel right at home even in Oman.

The same cheering, the same guy singing Aghasi in arabic through a megaphone.

Hopefully more Iranians will show up in Qatar when we play the "away" match.

Comment

traktoriha khaste ham hastand az bzihaye League dakheli.....

Comment

Al Hilal hasn't been able to penetrate Tiraxtur at all. Tiraxtur had a few mistakes in defence still with bad passing and needless dribbling, need to be more careful.

Shame that Cesar is injured? right? He would have been perfect for this type of counter attacking game. I don't know if Sharifi is injured/on the bench as I don't follow this team that closely but he needs to come on for Hatami or Nong. They've been toothless. I know there's not much support for them but they can still do better than that.

Comment

Yeah Al Halal are waiting for their opportunity. Other than that they won't be able to do much against Ghalenoei's disciplined Teraktor.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                    I know Iran and Oman are in good terms at the moment, but these arabs feel right at home even in Oman.

The same cheering, the same guy singing Aghasi in arabic through a megaphone.

Hopefully more Iranians will show up in Qatar when we play the "away" match.
                    The game is in Qatar.

Comment

this is our home game? disgraceful

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                        this is our home game? disgraceful
                        No, Al-Hilal is the home team.

Comment

I was expecting Tractor to have steamrolled them by now.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            I was expecting Tractor to have steamrolled them by now.
                            In all fairness Al-Hilal has never been really a rollover team. Unlike many of you guys I thought TS played a somewhat logical game having had more attacks, creating more scoring opportunities than its opponent. Let's hope in the second half we will capitalize on our opportunities in front of the goal.

Al-Hilal seems weaker than its previous years I think, or perhaps TS has managed to shut them down?

Comment

Good save by Akhbari

Comment

Al-Hilal of the second half so far all out attack. TS needs to stay composed and turn the game flow around before it concedes a goal!

Comment

Working...
                                X