Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASIA CHAMPION LEAGUE - Game 5 - IRAN TEAMS VS SAUDI ARABIA TEAMS (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASIA CHAMPION LEAGUE - Game 5 - IRAN TEAMS VS SAUDI ARABIA TEAMS (+ LIVE R...

Ghalenoei out-coached Al Hilal's coach, credit to him honestly he is doing great both in the league and ACL since he's taken over.

He is the arab teams worst enemy

Comment

Han has learnt a lot from his past disasterous ACL mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        Han has learnt a lot from his past disasterous ACL mistakes
        To be fair his last ACL participation was a semi final with Esteghlal

Comment

2-0 Full time TS

Interestingly Hatami had predicted a 2-0 win for TS saying he will score the second, and he did!

Comment

!!

Khalaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!

Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Where is KC???

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Ohh man this feels soooo good!

Comment

Now it is time for Sepahan and Zob Ahan to shine.

Comment

Originally posted by imfromksa View Post
                  Go Alhilal

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
                  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

The best representative of Iran in the ACL (Tractor FC) vs the best representative of Saudi Arabia (Al Halal) and they lost

Now go tell your Sheikh doodool that playing in Iran isn't safe.

But Al al al al al Irani al Cheated!!! They play Qatar!!! They play in Qatar!!! The ball was remote controlled!!!! They cheated!!!

They play in Qatar no Sauooodi!! They play-- who?? Who said who? Saudi want to play in Qatar.....?

.... (Silence)....

I don't care they still cheated and the ball was remote controlled!!!!

Comment

Comment

They cheated!!!

Al Iraani!! They cheated!!

The ball was remote controlled!!!!!

Comment

Akh joon delam kheyli khonak shod 😃😃😃

Comment

The Saudi authorities shot themselves in the foot by requesting the games to be played in neutral countries. This was supposedly their "Home Game" and look at the stadium, literally empty, the spectators numbers were almost divided between the 2 teams, whereas had this match taken place at Al-Hilal's stadium, they would have had a packed hostile stadium. The real impact of their idiotic action comes into play against Zobahan with real numbered fans in Fooladshahr stadium, Both Sepahan and Zobahan will definitely benefit by this decision. Loser mentality of the Saudis if you ask me!

I remember when the ACL draw took place and TS was drawn in this group, everyone called it the group of death, and assumed TS as good as eliminated by writing them off. They proved everyone wrong. This team has so far had the best results out of the rest of the Iranian clubs in this year's ACL. Hopefully they will keep it up and not pull yet another typical Iranian clubs disappointing transfer season, resulting in a much weakened team for the semi finals of ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              The Saudi authorities shot themselves in the foot by requesting the games to be played in neutral countries. This was supposedly their "Home Game" and look at the stadium, literally empty, the spectators numbers were almost divided between the 2 teams, whereas had this match taken place at Al-Hilal's stadium, they would have had a packed hostile stadium. The real impact of their idiotic action comes into play against Zobahan with real numbered fans in Fooladshahr stadium, Both Sepahan and Zobahan will definitely benefit by this decision. Loser mentality of the Saudis if you ask me!

I remember when the ACL draw took place and TS was drawn in this group, everyone called it the group of death, and assumed TS as good as eliminated by writing them off. They proved everyone wrong. This team has so far had the best results out of the rest of the Iranian clubs in this year's ACL. Hopefully they will keep it up and not pull yet another typical Iranian clubs disappointing transfer season, resulting in a much weakened team for the semi finals of ACL.
                              Well said Keano jan!

Ghalenoei has done a good job with Tractor and I hope he stays.

They should keep the team and add a few players in needed positions. They can go far in this competition!

Comment

Well done to Tractor and GN! Al Hilal is the Arab team I dislike the most, glad to see them getting their asses whooped!

Comment

Working...
                                X