Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASIA CHAMPION LEAGUE - Game 5 - IRAN TEAMS VS SAUDI ARABIA TEAMS (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
    I switched to Zob Ahan after 2-0 and checked livescore and saw the 4-0
    the same. 2/0 for Zob

Comment

Kaveh Rezaei GOAL 2-0

Comment

How the f was Stimac Croatian NT coach?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          He didn't last too much there..

Comment

First time I see Hussein Abdulghani getting mad. He is already 39 years old.

Comment

I really admire Zobahan and Golmohammadi. What a team he has created. They have 4 players in attack and still manage to pass their way through 8 defending Saudis.

Comment

3/0 Zob

Comment

beautiful 3.-0. Pahlavan taking on the defence alone and scoring.

Comment

3-0 Pahlevan. Brilliant

Comment

ASIA CHAMPION LEAGUE - Game 5 - IRAN TEAMS VS SAUDI ARABIA TEAMS (+ LIVE R...

Zob Ahan is through to the next round as well. Congrats, 2/3 teams qualify as 1st in the group

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        I hope that game was enough to get him fired, seriously enough is enough.
                        It looked like that was what the players were looking for. We need to clean house & get rid of Bagherian & Stimac & a bunch of players like Rahman and Ali Ahmadi, Karami, Khalat, Gordani, Papi & the worst purchase ever (Amin Manouchehri). We need to build the team from scratch. This team is $hit.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Quote from Wiki: '..Štimac had become widely unpopular in Croatia with one poll conducted by popular domestic newspaper 24sata resulting in 98% of voters in favor of sacking Štimac.'

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            Quote from Wiki: '..Štimac had become widely unpopular in Croatia with one poll conducted by popular domestic newspaper 24sata resulting in 98% of voters in favor of sacking Štimac.'
                            I wouldn't want this guy coaching my team even if I supported Siah Jamegan. Shocking

Comment

I knew stimac would be a disaster even before he was hired. All one had to do was research his record a bit. Why the hell couldn't sepahan management come to the same conclusion?

Comment

Well I knew Sepahan would loose today but daammnn 4-0 ????!!!!!
                                Reeeeedan!!!!
                                Dameh Zobahan Garm

Comment

Working...
                                X