Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASIA CHAMPION LEAGUE - Game 5 - IRAN TEAMS VS SAUDI ARABIA TEAMS (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Saudi team (Arabs in General) use pro music groups with more exciting chants and flare than Iranian.
    Iranian chants are old fashion, silly (occasionally) and less organized. Would be nice if they do something about it.
    Go Zobahan
    Agreed, our spectators mainly shout throughout the matches, they barely chant in harmony, all they do for Iran games is do do do do do do Iran, or Iran Iran Iran Iran etc. I wish our fans in stadiums would also chant melodically, these supposedly "Leaders" job is to create such melodic chants and have the entire fans chanting them, so that it's memorized and becomes a norm to chant them.

At TM games there is absolutely no melodic chants, however in club level, we have a few such as "... Ghahremaan mishe, khoda midoone ke hagheshe..." which is also super old, I remember when I was a kid and used to go to the stadiums with my dad, we would all sing it.

Time for some fresh breath of air in the stadiums, some creativity and more excitement. English fans are the best in that field, in Asia the Japanese fans are by far the best harmonized fans in such chants.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Agreed, our spectators mainly shout throughout the matches, they barely chant in harmony, all they do for Iran games is do do do do do do Iran, or Iran Iran Iran Iran etc. I wish our fans in stadiums would also chant melodically, these supposedly "Leaders" job is to create such melodic chants and have the entire fans chanting them, so that it's memorized and becomes a norm to chant them.

At TM games there is absolutely no melodic chants, however in club level, we have a few such as "... Ghahremaan mishe, khoda midoone ke hagheshe..." which is also super old, I remember when I was a kid and used to go to the stadiums with my dad, we would all sing it.

Time for some fresh breath of air in the stadiums, some creativity and more excitement. English fans are the best in that field, in Asia the Japanese fans are by far the best harmonized fans in such chants.
      Haha i tried to do that at Iran - sweden didnt work people were only willing to sing dododoodo iran or iran iran iran.

Comment

They lost a soccer game by 4 goals. That's all there is to it. Big loss, but a soccer loss.

When we, the fans, attach irrelevant thoughts to the game, then they, the players, become emotional with extraneous thoughts like "political hashieh" and don't perform as best as they can. If the Saudis are idiots and make the game political we don't have to. So dump the coach, be my guest, but not because they lost to the Saudi regime, but because they lost the game.

It's a soccer game. Let them fight political battles elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Persepolis leaders have actually done a very good job. Firstly they have introduced those mosaic's to Iranian football, the one at the derby was beautiful. Secondly, they have a organized section with different chants at Azadi, went to the game against Foolad few months back and the atmosphere was great. Also the leader Abbas Esmailbeygi works really hard as even in away games he organizes Persepolis fans. Other Iranian clubs should follow suit, Tractor's TTTT ultras aren't bad either but they are pretty much a copy of the big Istanbul ultras

Comment

Can't wait for the other 3 matches.

Comment

Working...
            X