Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i would replace CQ with diego simone after 2018 world cup (if we qualify)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would replace CQ with diego simone after 2018 world cup (if we qualify)

Hi, i would think simone would be a good replacment for cq after 2018 world cup, his coaching is very simmilar to CQ and tm is used to the style and he is young and a great coach, what you guys think

What I think is yes, no doubt I'd be ecstatic. What I know is that it's not gonna happen. That man will be bombarded with massive offers from the worlds largest clubs. No chance he decides to coach Iran lmao, especially after how much CQ has had troubles getting the support he wants and needs

Comment

If we have a successful WC which I think we will, CQ will stay on for AC 2019.

Comment

He only won the league once. We need more established managers, I don't think he would cut it. Maybe someone like Ghalenoei who has won the league multiple times???

Comment

I wouldn't be ecstatic with Simeone, but I wouldn't complain either, IFF should try to get someone more experienced like Jose Mourinho.

Comment

I dont think Simone has the energy to fight with IFF over training facilities or camps Unrealistic at the moment.

Someone like Kurban Berdyev would be more likely, but he will around 65-66 years.

Comment

Lol. In our dreams!! He is the best coach in the world.

Comment

I think Simeone is a good choice but he is too defensive. We should accept and fooloo Pep Guardiola as our next coach

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels
                  Great idea, I'm sure it's been Simeone's life long dream to wake up one day and get a phone call from Iran's national team for a managerial position.

How do people even come up with stupid threads like this?
                  is stupid?should we go for MK then?at least i am creating a debate this is a forum just so you know, and this is a good topic, is been going on everywhere, why we cant get him, we can if we want

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah
                    Next thread, we should replace CQ with Ancelotti. Can you stop with those useless threads? Every thread is about CQ's replacement. Close this useless thread already dude. Its getting annoying.
                    if you read it it say after 2018 world cup, we know he wont stay after that, i am not saying now, plus we have to think about the future

Comment

i think you people are being to sarcastic, the fact is we need to think of the future, and getting a good coach is essential, simone won the league once,yes but compare his team and real and barca, you know is a hard thing, i bet if we had the same forum in 2011 before CQ became iran coach all of you would have said i was talking nonsense, but he became, i know is slim, but my point is we need to go after a good coach to replace CQ when he eventually leave

Comment

He would never. He is going places much better than Iran.

I wouldn't mind Bilic. But is also going places. Both are part of the new generation of superb young managers. They would never leave the exciting leagues they are in to come to Iran.

All we can really hope for are older mangers who have been there done that.
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Allegri would be the best option. He is Derakhshan's buddy

Comment

All BS posts deleted. One more Off Topic reply and that person will get warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              All BS posts deleted. One more Off Topic reply and that person will get warning.
                              BS posts? Take it easy dude, go have drink or something, life is too short, you took your role too serious! The fact that you removed some posts including mine which i simply said he is desperate for Iran job is a real joke and made me laugh. How old are you again? 43?

Comment

Working...
                              X