Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i would replace CQ with diego simone after 2018 world cup (if we qualify)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would replace CQ with diego simone after 2018 world cup (if we qualify)

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    All BS posts deleted. One more Off Topic reply and that person will get warning.
    How was my comment off topic? I only gave my opinion to Ehsan about the subject of his thread. What more should I have done to stay on topic.

Once again, the hierarchy is clearly shown within the PFDC members. I am wrongly accused of sending threatening emails and get a warning for no reason, and no one even cares, and now I am not allowed to voice my opinion on the matter of the thread.

Can someone tell me what the **** can a peasant member like me do around here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

CQ,is not being replaced,nor should he. and that is the end of it.

Comment

Essi that's cruel, I had 13 favourites on my comment. You could've at least edit it instead of delete it...

Comment

Loooool

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            Hi, i would think simone would be a good replacment for cq after 2018 world cup, his coaching is very simmilar to CQ and tm is used to the style and he is young and a great coach, what you guys think
            Again for the love of humanity stop these bullshit Posts. What is it about you people and replacing CQ and these BS Posts about him either being replaced, resigning or other stupid hypothetical questions. Just stop it already !!
            Not to mention how unrealistic the damn post is to start of with !! While ur at it why not just get Guardiola !? for fukc sake Diego Simione is one of the most succesful coaches of the last few years why in gods name would he go to Iran !!
            But no disregard that last statement just close the damn post and stop these stupid CQ Posts. Let the man do his job until he is gone and then start with these useless Posts.
            Every freakin Day another CQ poll/ post !!!!

Comment

First of, if we qualify for WC2018 in Russia and hopefully have a nice display with a second round advancement, CQ will most definitely stay at least until AC2019.

Secondly, what Simeone is doing with Atletico is not so different from what CQ already has shown he can do with TM. The defensive gameplan with a very solid and well-organized defense and dangerous counterattacks was something Iran showed during WC2014 and with a little bit of luck and a better referee, we could even have beaten the mighty Argentina. So Simeone cannot bring something new to the table that CQ has not done already.
              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
              >-----------------<
              Marg bar dictator
              >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                First of, if we qualify for WC2018 in Russia and hopefully have a nice display with a second round advancement, CQ will most definitely stay at least until AC2019.

Secondly, what Simeone is doing with Atletico is not so different from what CQ already has shown he can do with TM. The defensive gameplan with a very solid and well-organized defense and dangerous counterattacks was something Iran showed during WC2014 and with a little bit of luck and a better referee, we could even have beaten the mighty Argentina. So Simeone cannot bring something new to the table that CQ has not done already.
                Theres no IF. We should and will qualify but that doesnt mean we should feel overconfident.

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post

i agree he cant bring anything new , but he can come to a place where the players know his style already and he can work on it, of course i hope CQ stay longer after wc2018 and ac 2019

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    i agree he cant bring anything new , but he can come to a place where the players know his style already and he can work on it, of course i hope CQ stay longer after wc2018 and ac 2019
                    This guy doesn't get it.

SIMEONE IS THE BEST MANAGER IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW! He's NOT going to come and manage Iran when he'll have shitloads of other teams offering him a position. And he will bring something new, he's 800 times better than Quieroz, are you high?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      This guy doesn't get it.

SIMEONE IS THE BEST MANAGER IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW! He's NOT going to come and manage Iran when he'll have shitloads of other teams offering him a position. And he will bring something new, he's 800 times better than Quieroz, are you high?
                      he is good, but he is new, however any thing can happen, but i still prefer cq to stay

Comment

Leave him alone; the guy is clearly trolling.

If not, this is the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen in my 12 years as a member of this forum (and I assure you I've seen some ridiculous ones).

Comment

Working...
                        X