X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF!!!!! I can not believe this!!!

Comment

Rest in peace.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The doctors at the hospital said he died of a heart attack

http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/82042002/
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Rest in Peace. Another one gone way to early.
          sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

We're saying RIP as if he's 70, this is not normal!! What the hell, someone needs to get to the bottom of why this is happening, the guy was only 30. Bichareh.

Comment

He nearly made a move to la liga back in 2010 but sarbazi issues/paperwork problems blocked the move from happening, I remember zinganda was a big fan and he did well in the friendlies he played in (scored and assisted in them). He was such a good player and could have been much bigger than what he was - even not having reached half his potential he was such a brilliant player in his prime. Quick on his feet and could weave his way around the defense and hammer one in he had a great shot on him. He was a real gem, and only 30 years old he had so much life left in him
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                We're saying RIP as if he's 70, this is not normal!! What the hell, someone needs to get to the bottom of why this is happening, the guy was only 30. Bichareh.
                Abo havaye Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Abo havaye Iran?
                  Probably, and the non regulated food products.

Comment

Very shocking :-(

Comment

Just noticed we have two threads.

Can we merge them: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...i-passing-away
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I hate to speculate but I remember there were rumors he was dealing with bad depression I wonder if it had anything to do with this.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          I hate to speculate but I remember there were rumors he was dealing with bad depression I wonder if it had anything to do with this.
                          He was a nervous person and would get angry easily. I guess his stress level was high. May he rest in peace.

I liked his fighting spirit. I remember when he played in UAE, he would take no shit from other players and wanted to beat them up even for small incidents.

Yes, sad news.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Unfortunately depression is very common under Iranian people for some reason, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case with Oladi.

RIP

Comment

Khoda rahmatesh kone.
                              Way too young to leave this world.

Comment

daYum..!!
                                wtf is going on ..?? terrible news..!

man i really rated this kid's game, when he was in Omid and high hopes for him ..!!
                                came so close to break into LaLiga too, only for sarbazi paperwork to block it...!

Comment

Working...
                                X