Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crying in my apartment!!!

Comment

oladi was offered contract in la liga but was not aloud due to sarbazi issues to sign

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
        We're saying RIP as if he's 70, this is not normal!! What the hell, someone needs to get to the bottom of why this is happening, the guy was only 30. Bichareh.
        I don't think this is just about our players, lately ) there has been a lot of very healthy, professional athletes that have died due to heart complications. (Some shouldn't even have become professionals, but nobody had noticed their heart defects, but this is only a small explanation and in no way can explain the entire tragedy) Another part of it has to do with them getting coverage; after all these are famous athletes, young men do die but we don't notice it unless they get the coverage or we know them personally.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/sudden-death/art-20047571

What can cause sudden cardiac death in young people?

The causes of sudden cardiac death in young people vary. About two-thirds of the time, death is due to a heart abnormality.
        For a variety of reasons, something causes the heart to beat out of control. This abnormal heart rhythm is known as ventricular fibrillation.
        Some specific causes of sudden cardiac death in young people include:
        • Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM). This is a disease in which the heart muscle (myocardium) becomes abnormally thick, making it harder for the heart to pump blood.
          Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, while usually not fatal in most people, is the most common cause of heart-related sudden death in people under 30. It's the most common cause of sudden death in athletes. HCM often goes undetected.
        • Coronary artery abnormalities. Sometimes people are born with heart arteries (coronary arteries) that are connected abnormally. The arteries can become compressed during exercise and may not provide proper blood flow to the heart.
        • Long QT syndrome. Long QT syndrome is an inherited heart rhythm disorder that can cause fast, chaotic heartbeats. The rapid heartbeats, caused by changes in the part of your heart that causes it to beat, may lead to fainting. These irregular heartbeats can be life-threatening.
          In some cases, your heart's rhythm may be so erratic that it can cause sudden death. Young people with long QT syndrome have an increased risk of sudden death.

(Threads merged by UL)
        Last edited by Under Lahaf; 04-19-2016, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Unfortunately depression is very common under Iranian people for some reason, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case with Oladi.

RIP
          Na shokran digeh hamin.

Not saying that is the case for Oladi.

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
            Na shokran digeh hamin.

Not saying that is the case for Oladi.
            http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3075476/

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              Oladi and Nourouzi when they played for Persepolis Ghaemshahr, now they are both gone.

Both are from Mazandaran and died in the age of 30 due to a heart attack.

Comment

This is horrible What is going on?

Rest in Peace Mehrdad jaan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  I hate to speculate but I remember there were rumors he was dealing with bad depression I wonder if it had anything to do with this.
                  huh, didnt know that about him..!!
                  on that line premature speculation, the first thing that i sorta suspected on his and Noruzi's sudden deaths, was a possibly the use of street-made performance enhancing steroids ??? or such unregulated meds..???
                  i think those sorta garbage has a much higher chance of causing such sudden deadly Heart attacks ..!!??
                  imo, the only thing that could normalize these 2's bizarre sudden deaths is Prior Family History of such Heart attacks..!!

anyways may he rest in peace..!!

btw was he married..? did he have any children..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    huh, didnt know that about him..!!
                    on that line premature speculation, the first thing that i sorta suspected on his and Noruzi's sudden deaths, was a possibly the use of street-made performance enhancing steroids ??? or such unregulated meds..???
                    i think those sorta garbage has a much higher chance of causing such sudden deadly Heart attacks ..!!??
                    imo, the only thing that could normalize these 2's bizarre sudden deaths is Prior Family History of such Heart attacks..!!

anyways may he rest in peace..!!

btw was he married..? did he have any children..?
                    Let's not speculate at this point - really guys. This is so sad

Comment

His last game was one month ago against Esteghlal Khuzestan

Last edited by 04041374; 04-19-2016, 06:48 AM.

Comment

His last post was yesterday - OMG ... zendegi.

https://www.instagram.com/mehrdad_oladi/?hl=en

Comment

RIP Mehrdad,

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                          به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

RIP Aziz. Thank you for everything.

Comment

WHAT??? RIP

Comment

RIP...shocked

Comment