No announcement yet.

Mehrdad Oladi passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently, Oladi already had breathing issues and went from to the hospital by himself. He asked the Malavan coaching staff to stay in Tehran and not to accompany the team to Ahvaz. When he arrived at the hospital he became unconscious and was brought to ICU, but couldn't survive anymore. He passed away at 14:56 IRST

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1318919...81%D9%88%D8%AA

Comment

RIP, I was just thinking about him the other day.
      He was playing well for that Spanish club during the pre season a couple of years back. People are dying so young in Iran, it really is a strange phenomenon.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
        RIP, I was just thinking about him the other day.
        He was playing well for that Spanish club during the pre season a couple of years back. People are dying so young in Iran, it really is a strange phenomenon.
        He had a trial with Schalke 04 aswell

Comment

Personal food hygiene, state of mind, general pollution whatever it was that took him away, someone in Iran should investigate very hard to accept that young men, sporting too are passing away in suspicious allegedly heart related circumstances. The way things are going we would unfortunately and perhaps hear of more cases.

Whilst investigating, there should be an investigation into the lack of medical tests and facilities- if players are tested and tracked this type of conditions will be found out a lot earlier. No excuses - I doubt if this is happening in most clubs- if the cream a la cream Perspolis didn't do it for Hadi, what would one expect from the rest of them.

Was Oladi not running a restaurant business and packed in playing football? Why did he return to the playing scenes!?
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            ^ He had a heart attack. He died in the age of 30. Just like Hadi Norouzi.

too many players and coaches dying of heart attacks in our football, thats 3 players/coaches passing away during the season because of a heart attack. the screening methods for PGPL are likely not adequate. RIP and best wishes to his family, another Perspolisi gone...

Comment

I would often think about him and wonder what he was up to now..
              This really wasn't how I would have imagined to hear from him again
              Rest in peace!

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                Probably, and the non regulated food products.
                don't think that is enough to cause someone to have a heart attack, especially a fit 30 year old man who plays football! it was likely a genetic heart disorder gone undetected (similar to what happened to hadi)

Comment

Wow. RIP

Is it possible there is a lot more doping in Iranian sports we dont know about? My apologies for sounding insensitive but it was the first thing I thought of when I heard this...

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                    Wow. RIP

Is it possible there is a lot more doping in Iranian sports we dont know about? My apologies for sounding insensitive but it was the first thing I thought of when I heard this...
                    Sadly, this is a valid question, although we don't know about Mehrdad jaan's case - roohesh shad.

Comment

Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy happens during physical exertion. We would have heard if he collapsed during a game no?

This is awful. Roohesh shad.

Comment

Word from Twitter is that they had diagnosed a heart issue with Mehrdad jaan 5-6 years ago while he was at Persepolis.

Comment

Very shocking once again what can I say? RIP...

Comment

very shocking news!!

What is going on in that country? .. Is there proper medical screening of our footballers?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                              very shocking news!!

What is going on in that country? .. Is there proper medical screening of our footballers?
                              Nope, but people can get one hell of a nose job over there. Place is backassward.

Comment

You'd think with the expert doctors Iran has we'd crack this problem down quicker. These footballers need a proper screening if it was another heart attack.

Comment

Working...
                                X