No announcement yet.

Mehrdad Oladi passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday, a Brazilian player died due to a heart attack. This is happening everywhere.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...game-in-brazil

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      You know people die from mixing drugs (esp. prescription) and alcohol all the time, right? Just not a good combination.
      No way! Really?

How do you know he really died from that special mixture?

Comment

Btw for people saying steroids in Iran are crap, you are all wrong. The stuff sold in Iran is legit, so legit that it gets smuggled outside of Iran. Iranian labs are one of the trusted makers of steroids.

Comment

Mehrdad Oladi passed away

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
          Btw for people saying steroids in Iran are crap, you are all wrong. The stuff sold in Iran is legit, so legit that it gets smuggled outside of Iran. Iranian labs are one of the trusted makers of steroids.
          That may be the case, but what is sold at gyms can be very different.

There have been many cases of steroids and supplements being cut with other things for a gym to make more of a profit. A distant cousin's husband has many health problems becuase he took bad steroids.

Like most things in Iran, they ship the good stuff abroad and give the people crap.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Even well made steroids will give people problems. They're still very heavy drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              It is so sad. I hear a lot of our athletes in Iran do drugs. This girl who went to Iran for several months (She is a very sheytoon girl BTW) was telling me how one of our most and biggest talents he plays absolute high caliber football (I will not mention his name for privacy reasons) constantly and everyday smokes hookah, parties a lot and drinks alcohol in al parties. I didn't wanna believe her until she played videos of him smoking that crap and drinking like maniacs.

I was so disturbed and disgusted and wished I were a friend of his, so that I could slap some senses into his face. I just hope not a big majority of our youth in Iran choose to live that way, especially that the drugs consumed in Iran are of extremely low quality and life risking dangerous!
              lol yea payam sadeghian . He doesn't give a shit tho . I've seen videos of him with girls partying .

Comment

Hadi Norouzi and Mehrdad Oladi

Comment

Javad Kazemian, one of his closest friends, talks about the struggles of Mehrdad Oladi and the situation - must see:

Starts right from the beginning.

Comment

Some low-class Turkish hacker has hacked Oladi's Instagram account.

It's idiotic enough to hack someone's account, but to someone who is DEAD is the worst thing you can do.

Now he's getting backfire with thousands of Iranians spamming his page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGE4WYOy...ad_oladi&hl=de
                    https://www.instagram.com/gafur/

Comment

from what i heard from juice head friends is that the roids in iran are rubbish, its one of the easiest things to get because its so cheaply made.

Comment

Working...
                      X