Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doping issue in Iran

Rip mehrdad..so sad..

However i cant deny my First thoughts about this..

I really think mehrdads and hadis Death Are not just coincidences..

In Iran Doping and drugs Are wide spread among Sports for Nobody controls it..

Two Young persons dying at this Age is not natural..yeah there always can Be some born cardial errors but the way Sports Doping and illegal stuff is accepted in Iran i would not Be surprised if there hearts stopped because of that..

If u watch the gyms in Iran or Instagram of iranians you can easily See that anabolics oder doping is used even in public ad if they use something biological or Protein Shake

This is by no means an offence towards hadi or mehrdad..may they Rest in Peace

I concur. i don't know what the mandatory sports screening for athletes in Iran is currently to screen for heart arrhythmias/defects. - famous cases being fabrice muamba marc vivien foe and a totenham youngster who passed a few years back, there was a case in italy recently with a seria b player

Other than those defects not being picked up there are cases known that are completely unexplained -

unless we take into account performance enhancing substances - legal or illegal - and extreme dieting/bodybuilding type dieting (on the outset look good according to conventional wisdom/knowledge) that put huge stresses on the heart.

I find it odd that both passed in their sleep and not during exercise

iran is a stressful place to live ans work, whether peoples lifestyle stresses exacerbate problems who knows! someone would need to do the digging

Comment

Same thing has happened to other athletes all around Europe at even a younger age..
      This is not only in Iran and not even THAT exceptional.

Also I read that Mehrdad had a known heart issue.. isn't that true?

Comment

You are all correct
        Young soccer players die this way all over the world however we can not deny the doping issues in iran today
        Are worse than ever

But both of our beloved players dying in thief sleep in this fashion is very strange

Comment

Originally posted by persiandream View Post
          Rip mehrdad..so sad..

However i cant deny my First thoughts about this..

I really think mehrdads and hadis Death Are not just coincidences..

In Iran Doping and drugs Are wide spread among Sports for Nobody controls it..

Two Young persons dying at this Age is not natural..yeah there always can Be some born cardial errors but the way Sports Doping and illegal stuff is accepted in Iran i would not Be surprised if there hearts stopped because of that..

If u watch the gyms in Iran or Instagram of iranians you can easily See that anabolics oder doping is used even in public ad if they use something biological or Protein Shake

This is by no means an offence towards hadi or mehrdad..may they Rest in Peace
          You don't need to be so apologetic, it's important to consider the cause of these deaths. If anyone feels offended they're more than welcome to get off the internet.

Comment

There is no real articles I've been able to find of doping testing in Iran. If someone has something that can show some testing or any testing being done please let me know.

We all know Fifa has regulations for worldcup doping testing? Does AFC have any testing?

Has any team melli player been tested for doping while playing for Iran?

Comment

I would like to add another point to your question, why don't they do proper autopsy to actually figure out what caused the death, and also perform a toxicology test to see if there were any performance enhancing drugs involved? I understand Iran being an Islamic country and it might not be allowed or family consent to do an autopsy, but this is something that needs to be done to get to the bottom of it or young footballers will be at risk.

Comment

You said it Iran is still 1400 years back in terms of thinking due to islamic ideology and thats why Autopsies Are not accepted while Nobody cares steorids are publically used in the public..another sick aspect of our Society..

Same as the other aspect that only the dead are worshipped..best examples hadi and mehrdad..

Comment

Wait autopsies aren't allowed in Islam? Never heard that one before.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    But both of our beloved players dying in thief sleep in this fashion is very strange
                    Oladi didn't die while sleep, according to the reports I have read on internet, he passed around 2-2:30 PM he even called the emergency apparently.

Comment

Working...
                    X