• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Igor Stimac resigned as Sepahan's head coach

http://toofanezard.ir/news/16800-%D8...%A7%D8%AF.html

Bagherian needs to go too.

Good what a shit manager. Croatia fans hated him too

Comment

It was the best move by him. Any coach with little integrity and pride would have done the same (Although most our domestic coaches often do otherwise)

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        It was the best move by him. Any coach with little integrity and pride would have done the same (Although most our domestic coaches often do otherwise)
        Now his gonna justify his poor performance and blame moharam , aghili and khalatbari lol

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Now his gonna justify his poor performance and blame moharam , aghili and khalatbari lol
          Well in all fairness they all were also part of the team's problems. This team has become so undisciplined, mainly due to some of its veteran players who think the come first and before the club's interests.

It is amazing how the most organized and disciplined Iranian club has turned into a total chaos, the whole team is in such disarray!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Well in all fairness they all were also part of the team's problems. This team has become so undisciplined, mainly due to some of its veteran players who think the come first and before the club's interests.

It is amazing how the most organized and disciplined Iranian club has turned into a total chaos, the whole team is in such disarray!
            True but this happens when you listen to the fans rather using professional management. sepahan fans hated faraki so management got rid of him and brought a crappy coach . On other hand they didn't have their good player for start of the season which im sure if faraki did have those players sepehan would've had a better table standing.

Bring sepahans old management back.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              True but this happens when you listen to the fans rather using professional management. sepahan fans hated faraki so management got rid of him and brought a crappy coach . On other hand they didn't have their good player for start of the season which im sure if faraki did have those players sepehan would've had a better table standing.

Bring sepahans old management back.
              Sepahan's shitty performances started with Faraki. As soon as Haj Safi left & our away games started we couldn't even create a scoring opportunity. At least under Stimac we had scoring chances. Faraki also drained the team of good talent like Sukay & Amir Hossein Karimi & taghoub Karimi & Moradmand and replaced them with shitty players like Gordani.

Comment

he was no manager and if yes, a very awful one.. Sepahan had their worse performance ever. Now we see how much a coach can really do. Good that he is gone.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Apparently, Mahmoud Yavari will become caretaker.

http://sepahanfc.ir/special-events/3...AF-%D8%9F.html

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Apparently, Mahmoud Yavari will become caretaker.

http://sepahanfc.ir/special-events/3...AF-%D8%9F.html
                    What??? LOL this cannot be for real? Does Mr. Yavari still coach? Last I remember him coaching a PGL team was like 5-6 years ago I believe.

I was about to say I hope they won't bring Faraki back in, yet as I opened this thread I came across this!!!

Only with Perspolis of this year I firmly started believing that how much of an impact a great coach can have on a team.

Comment

I use to like Navidkia a lot but for some reason he reminds me of the time where Ali Daie was almost at the end of his career in TM. He just wouldn't leave TM alone and that's the case with Navidkia.

These are the times where you appreciate having coaches like CQ.

Comment

If yavari is staying only until the end of the season it's nothing to worry about....I would guess that ebrahimzadeh would be brought in. Maybe they'll go after another Eastern European coach again too.....I just hope it's someone that will rejuvenate the team I don't like to see sepahan in this state it's bad for our football.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Unfortunately people believe all the BS in the Iranian papers about Moharram's "bazikonsalari". He has no power over the team. If so his brother who has been one of the best MFs this year would be in the starting 11. Moharram quit the team & came back only after the fans demanded he come back due to bad results with Faraki.

Comment

Faraki wasn't a bad coach and neither is this guy.
                            it's our football management that sucks. always looking for quick fixes when there is none.

Comment

I agree the guy has an attitude and is a mediocre coach but Navidikia is a total asshat like Rahmati. This is the same guy who refused to lift the championship trophy on stage because of some BS that happened at the club. I mean, ffs, if Sepahan's management are so keen on him they should just make him a player-coach and let him run the show. What's the point of bringing in a coach and then meddling in the team's affairs?
                              He's led two coups now; one against Faraki and another against Stimac.

Comment

Working...
                              X