No announcement yet.

Igor Stimac resigned as Sepahan's head coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was all a project to destroy Sepahan this year. Stimac should have left 10 weeks ago. Bagherian needs to leave too. If he stays he will bring more failures next season. Yavari will probably stay until the end of the season. I'm expecting a move like Ebrahimzadeh,Veisi or GN for next season. The only foreign coaches that are good for Sepahan is Krancjar and Branko.

Comment

I don't usually whine about bad coaches, but man was this guy bad.

He sort of ruined the sweet taste of handing these guys an ass whooping.

He deserves to be booted out of Iran and into Saudi Arabia with that loss. Not acceptable. Specially for a team like Sepahan, with the history and pride it has.

Comment

Basirat and Zaghinejad also have chances to take over

http://toofanezard.ir/news/16805-%D8...%B3%D8%AA.html

Comment

Bring in Afshin Ghotbi....

Comment

Poor old SEP...what a great team they once were.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              Great, a a manager who got sacked from a mid-table Jap team. No thanks, go find a young Persian manager who's got potential.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                Great, a a manager who got sacked from a middle Jap team. No thanks, go find a young Persian manager who's got potential.
                Afshin Ghotbi make a good work on Shimizu S-Pluse, look where they are now.

Comment

Zaghinejad is Sepahan's new caretaker

http://90tv.ir/news/241273/%D8%A8%D8...81%D8%B5%D9%84

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                    NO.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I'd take either Veisi or Ebrahimzadeh. Of course any qualified foreign coach would be welcome, I'd even take back Kranjcar at this point he has no team right now so it wouldn't be unrealistic

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                        Afshin Ghotbi make a good work on Shimizu S-Pluse, look where they are now.
                        Damn, didn't know they relegated, they're now in J2 League. I wonder if they relegated during Afshin's reign?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Damn, didn't know they relegated, they're now in J2 League. I wonder if they relegated during Afshin's reign?
                          Afshin leave them, and they relegate with a Japanese coach

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                            Great, a a manager who got sacked from a mid-table Jap team. No thanks, go find a young Persian manager who's got potential.
                            His team was a selling team. He did wonders keeping them where they were as every year they sold their best players and started new with the youth and with hardly any new players coming in. After he left they got relegalated!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              What??? LOL this cannot be for real? Does Mr. Yavari still coach? Last I remember him coaching a PGL team was like 5-6 years ago I believe.

I was about to say I hope they won't bring Faraki back in, yet as I opened this thread I came across this!!!

Only with Perspolis of this year I firmly started believing that how much of an impact a great coach can have on a team.
                              The last thing I remember from Mr. Yavari is this:

https://youtu.be/dfmg--z4NgA

!

All jokes aside, I just hope Sepahan helps eliminate al ittihad and starts fresh next season.

Comment

Ferdosipour's reaction to Yavari Keano, I died

Comment

Working...
                                X