Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Tafazolli would play for Iran if called up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan Tafazolli would play for Iran if called up.

I tweeted Ryan Tafazolli asking him if he'd accept a call up. He looks a good player. I think he should go to a championship or league 1 team in the summer if he wants to play for Iran though. Just thought I'd share this to take away any doubts people would have had about him wanting to play for Iran in the future.
    Attached Files

good to hear, he definetly has TM potential, big phyiscal defender who can score. he has been the best player on his team this year and hopefully he makes the move to league one

Comment

would love to see this guy get a call-up. even if he doesn't get selected for the final list, there is no harm in giving him a chance.

Comment

What's funny is that no one in Iran probably knows of him, but after this post --> Iranian media will start writing about him --> he will get the attention of both national team and club teams

Comment

Also, dude is 6'5", we definitely need someone like him. Team Melli keeps getting taller and taller.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            What's funny is that no one in Iran probably knows of him, but after this post --> Iranian media will start writing about him --> he will get the attention of both national team and club teams
            Yeah it's pretty funny how much the Iranian media monitors PFDC, I'll never forget when navad' website published a whole article stating everything namazi said to me when I met him at a party

I want to see this guy play though, I have seen highlights and he doesn't look bad but of course I'm not gonna have an opinion based solely on highlights. He's real big a pretty young, although the 4th division of England is nothing to be proud of it's still a very physical game we should keep an eye on him and give him a chance seeing how most of our defenders are old and are feeling the effects of it.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yeah I'd rather stick to IPL players than someone from the mighty English 4th division

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                Yeah I'd rather stick to IPL players than someone from the mighty English 4th division
                Jamie Vardy came from the same place, look at him now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  Jamie Vardy came from the same place, look at him now.
                  Well once Tafazolli pulls off a Vardy then by all means, let's consider him.

Comment

Good tweet Arya!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      Well once Tafazolli pulls off a Vardy then by all means, let's consider him.
                      You're so negative bro. We should try to give these guys a chance so we know what we have. It's not like every foreign based player CQ called up is still in TM. Actually, we've seen him call people up for a short while and never again. So don't worry, if he's great, we have a great player on our team, if he sucks, it's goodbye. What's the big deal? What would we lose? Are you really so stubborn as to not want this on the principle?

Comment

Rayan for TM
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Holy shit 6'5" ? What a beast

Comment

Ryan Tafazolli for Team Melli!

Comment