Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gale Noie, A true example of an uneducated Iranian coach..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gale Noie, A true example of an uneducated Iranian coach..

I have no doubt that the SS and the anti-CQ faction of our so called football community will disagree with all that I have to say here. But I have come to be ok with that in the last few years as it is very evident where those people get their instructions from.
    Todays Teraktor vs Al Hilal game was a disgrace and pathetic display by GN's team. This team was unable to display any football skills in the second half as Al Hilal took control of the game.
    Time and time again Teraktor players would get the ball back and were unable put more than 3 passes together. Mr. GN team is clueless and poorly coached. The game could have easily been 3-1 or 4-1 in favor of Al Hilal.
    NO offensive creativity
    NO plans
    No idea......
    Teraktors game plan for this game was to get the ball, either make a simple backward pass or kick it long for Farzad Hatami or Nong hoping they would run under it and make something happen.
    Repeated fouls...
    Defending with 10 or 11 men
    foul after foul...
    No creativity once they got the ball back
    unable to make a simple pass...
    Football ali Asghari....
    true sign of a team coached by an Iranian LOMPAN and uneducated coach who continues to get lucrative job offers due to his connections to the govt and not due to his football skills.....

Well they DID finish first in their group.... anyways let's see what they do next round.

Comment

I don't like GN much either but their team finished 1st in the group and I didn't see you creating new threads every time he was beating other teams.

You keep creating the same threads with different titles about GN, MK etc... I think most of us are all tired of reading the same threads over and over again.

Comment

on one hand you didnt see me creating threads about GN when he was winning..

On the other hand I keep creating same threads.......

Sounds like a serous case of confusion on your part...

On your remote football comment, all I can say is that simply bc a team comes in 1st in a group doesnt mean they are playing good football. My post was in regard of the quality of football being played and not the ranking of Teraktor sazi. If anything, GN has advanced out of his group before and almost always been eliminated in the previous years once he has got the 2nd round.

You think most US are tired of my posts? where do YOU get the authority to speak for US?

Comment

I'm getting sick of reading this shit too. It's getting repetitive and irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
            I'm getting sick of reading this shit too. It's getting repetitive and irritating.
            Doesnt surprise me one bit...
            not at all..
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
              on one hand you didnt see me creating threads about GN when he was winning..

On the other hand I keep creating same threads.......

Sounds like a serous case of confusion on your part...

On your remote football comment, all I can say is that simply bc a team comes in 1st in a group doesnt mean they are playing good football. My post was in regard of the quality of football being played and not the ranking of Teraktor sazi. If anything, GN has advanced out of his group before and almost always been eliminated in the previous years once he has got the 2nd round.

You think most US are tired of my posts? where do YOU get the authority to speak for US?
              Ghalenoei's last ACL participation was a semi-final with Esteghlal in 2013

Comment

I'm not a fan of Ghalenoei, but he did a good job with Tractor in the ACL and I applaud him for that.

Comment

Our whole football needs education and proper training. I bet the teams in the 90s would kick every teams Ass today in IPL. As long as we have dehatis like GN and others running our federation and coaching our teams we'll never get anywhere.

Comment

I'm furious for allowing the Saudis to advance. They would have never give us such charity !!

Comment

Our coaches, our teams and our federation sucks.

It's nothing new with IFF.

Comment

As much as I hate GN, but sometimes as a coach you just want to get through a game without any injuries especially if you are winning the group.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Ghalenoei's last ACL participation was a semi-final with Esteghlal in 2013
                          And that's once out of how many tries?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            Our whole football needs education and proper training. I bet the teams in the 90s would kick every teams Ass today in IPL. As long as we have dehatis like GN and others running our federation and coaching our teams we'll never get anywhere.
                            Doost-e aziz
                            Our poor state of football and our non-existan facilities are no news. However in my opinion today's Teraktor vs Al Hilal game was an all time low ( from a technical point of view).
                            I would have said this even if Teractor would have won the game 5-0.
                            Results have nothing to do with Quality.
                            On one instant today I counted 4 consecutive times when Teractor got the ball back and it's players simply chucked it up the field with absolutely no plan nor any designed intention to orchestrate even the simplest offensive set.
                            If this isn't a finger pointed at the coach , then I don't know what is.
                            The people who oppose to my mentioning of our VATANEE coache's poor football education are undoubtedly of the same group who argues " why is CQ always complaining? Our state of football has always been poor. Why can't he just deal with it?"

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
                              I have no doubt that the SS and the anti-CQ faction of our so called football community will disagree with all that I have to say here. But I have come to be ok with that in the last few years as it is very evident where those people get their instructions from.
                              Todays Teraktor vs Al Hilal game was a disgrace and pathetic display by GN's team. This team was unable to display any football skills in the second half as Al Hilal took control of the game.
                              Time and time again Teraktor players would get the ball back and were unable put more than 3 passes together. Mr. GN team is clueless and poorly coached. The game could have easily been 3-1 or 4-1 in favor of Al Hilal.
                              NO offensive creativity
                              NO plans
                              No idea......
                              Teraktors game plan for this game was to get the ball, either make a simple backward pass or kick it long for Farzad Hatami or Nong hoping they would run under it and make something happen.
                              Repeated fouls...
                              Defending with 10 or 11 men
                              foul after foul...
                              No creativity once they got the ball back
                              unable to make a simple pass...
                              Football ali Asghari....
                              true sign of a team coached by an Iranian LOMPAN and uneducated coach who continues to get lucrative job offers due to his connections to the govt and not due to his football skills.....
                              Completely bullshit comment and thread. Cut the crap.

GN said before the game that they will rest some of their key players and use new players. Their first place in the group was guaranteed before this game.

If you believe Iranian coaches are not good enough it is fine. If you think Iran NT needs just foreign coaches and we must hire a foreign coach after CQ departure that is fine. If you worship CQ that is fine. I am fine with any of those that you may do but what I hate is discrimination. Why you did not create those threads when Toni Oliviera finished bottom of ACL group for three consecutive seasons? Why you did not make one of those threads for Stimac?

Cut the carp.

Comment

Working...
                              X