Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 30 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    The difference is that GN was coaching Tractor Sazi and they insulted him because he didn't let Esteghlal win.
    I know that, but apparently our own fans also have been cussing Yanya on social media. My point was that hoologanism is unfortunately a common practice amongst football fans. All teams fans are like that, even Sepahan and TS fans...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        Wow look at him. LOOL man hair makes so much difference in one's looks. He looks like a handsome man here [emoji75][emoji75]

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Yahya was pissed off at Esmaeilifar when he subbed him off.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1150...A7%D9%88%D9%84

Rarely seen stuff like this from him.
          What a moron. Smacking the guy in the head for your former team. Khak too saret.

Comment

What a moron. Smacking the guy in the head for your former team. Khak too saret.
            I am not condoning Yahya's inappropriate gesture, but how in all honesty do you confidently link his aggression and action to his former team?

Kia jaan, I like you and barely have been offended by your post, but why would all Sepahan fans be sooooo biased towards Perspolis and anything that connects to Perspolis? Almost every single anti Perspolis rant on this forum is made by Sepahan fans, even our only real rival Esteghlal and its fans don't hate our club and our fans.

I just curious to know what the logic is behind it. Is it only rjat infamous 2008 championship? If so why would Perspolis be despised for the ref's call? I have been following Iranian football for years, and Prior to that match I almost never witnessed so much Sepahani hatred towards Perspolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              I am not condoning Yahya's inappropriate gesture, but how in all honesty do you confidently link his aggression and action to his former team?

Kia jaan, I like you and barely have been offended by your post, but why would all Sepahan fans be sooooo biased towards Perspolis and anything that connects to Perspolis? Almost every single anti Perspolis rant on this forum is made by Sepahan fans, even our only real rival Esteghlal and its fans don't hate our club and our fans.

I just curious to know what the logic is behind it. Is it only rjat infamous 2008 championship? If so why would Perspolis be despised for the ref's call? I have been following Iranian football for years, and Prior to that match I almost never witnessed so much Sepahani hatred towards Perspolis.
              I can't speak for others but I would have said it if he was an Esteghlali or Teraktori. It is obvious he is trying to "chos" himself for the PP fans as we say in Isfahan. Why else would he smack a player in a meaningless game when you have a 1/4 final in ACL next week? Would he smack the guy if Saba was fighting for the championship? I don't think so.

Comment

I can't speak for others but I would have said it if he was an Esteghlali or Teraktori. It is obvious he is trying to "chos" himself for the PP fans as we say in Isfahan. Why else would he smack a player in a meaningless game when you have a 1/4 final in ACL next week? Would he smack the guy if Saba was fighting for the championship? I don't think so.
                Ok then you're just assuming, not a fact. It shall remain as an assumption in that case [emoji846]

Comment

Perspolis have been in ruins these past few seasons, sure they didn't win the title but they can expect big things in the future with Branko for sure, for that they should be very happy!

Comment

One more thing I loved about this weeks games:

Siah Jamegan vs Malavan- One of my favourite players, Hamid Aliasgari, who I feel was misused and wasted in the right and left back position (the guy is an attacking winger), scores at the end of the game to secure Siah Jamegan a place in the PGL for next season.

It was a brilliant 1 touch volley (his touch is truly good), late game. And you have got to love the celebration..... A look to the heavens and a big kiss to his friend Hadi Norouzi.

Can't end it much better than that!

Comment

Disappointing 11 of this season - or "Flops"

Sosha Makani

Babak Hatami
                      Hadi Aghili
                      Hanif Omranzadeh
                      Mehrdad Jamaati

Andranik Teymourian
                      Maziar Zare
                      Moharram Navidkia

Payam Sadeghian
                      Arash Borhani
                      Esmail Sharifat

http://90tv.ir/news/251070/%D8%AA%DB...B1%DA%A9%D8%A7

Comment

It can be summarized in two words: UNFAIR PLAY
                        Yahya should have played a normal game and should have used his best players. It was obvious from the team composition that he did not have the intent to do his best and played an unfair and unjust game.
                        PP would have been champion if it had not made mistakes and if Derakhshan had kept Nielsen. But when it came to goal difference the zob game became the key. Obviously the way ZOb played by benching key players proved that was not a fair play.

Zob defeats the top arab teams and loses to a team that recently was defeated by some weak PGL teams. This is definitely not mardanegi and not fair play.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                          Yahya should have played a normal game and should have used his best players. It was obvious from the team composition that he did not have the intent to do his best and played an unfair and unjust game.
                          PP would have been champion if it had not made mistakes and if Derakhshan had kept Nielsen. But when it came to goal difference the zob game became the key. Obviously the way ZOb played by benching key players proved that was not a fair play.

Zob defeats the top arab teams and loses to a team that recently was defeated by some weak PGL teams. This is definitely not mardanegi and not fair play.
                          Zob Ahan will play two important games next week vs Al Ain and then vs Esteghlal. They had nothing to play for vs SS Khuz so they rested some players, and rightfully so.

Comment

^ ok let's hope they win the next match and do not fumble.
                            In general you can let your good players rest half of a match. The one half a game can be a workout and practice for the players. To forget the fact that your team impacts the result of PGL is not professional not matter how many games you have. IFF might as well tell the teams that have AFC games forget being in PGL. The other solution would have been to delay these matches so Zob would do its best against SS -k . in that case IFF failed to bring about fairness. tanbalhaa khastand morakhaasi beravand. they could have delayed these games by two weeks.

Comment

Rah Ahan coach Topalidis was very mad after the game

http://sporttv.ir/video/7395/%D9%85%...F%DB%8C%D9%88)

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post

As I mentioned before, several of Zob's players were either injured, or suspended, including Kaveh Rezaei, Mazaheri, Tabrizi, Pahlevan, Hassanzadeh, Amirkamdar, Ali Hammam

Comment

Working...
                                X