Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some good twitter accounts related to Iranian football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are some good twitter accounts related to Iranian football?

with ENGLISH posts mostly. I'm sure there are Farsi ones, but are there any good accounts that post or retweet football related stuff for our league and team melli?

martin-reza's twitter handle is the best IMO he follows some other good guys too like babak golriz and a few others....if you take a look at his account you will find that they tweet/retweet each other

https://twitter.com/MartinReza59
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

@myballs
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
        @myballs
        Not found.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          Not found.
          Give my reps back you oppressor.

Comment

Not exactly what you're looking for, but may be of interest:

Team Melli on social media
            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...d.php?t=114261
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

So how is it that we have such a good twitter account for our Volleyball and not Football ??

Check @Iranvolleyball

Very well ran account that posts updates all the time. Its in English and has over 11,000 followers. As big as our football is im baffled how we dont have more twitter accounts in general.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                So how is it that we have such a good twitter account for our Volleyball and not Football ??
                Iran's Volleyball NT has a great and professional PR team. I'm following them on Instagram. Our football NT is also doing good on social media, but their facilities are very limited.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Iran's Volleyball NT has a great and professional PR team. I'm following them on Instagram. Our football NT is also doing good on social media, but their facilities are very limited.
                  who do you follow for football and where?

Comment

Honestly no one online is more up-do-date than PDFC's forum in English.

Our own Martin-Reza has a good twitter account too.
                    Gol Bezan isn't too bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      who do you follow for football and where?
                      I check Iranian sources (Footballitarin, 90tv, Varzesh3, Cup.ir), as well as PFDC on daily basis. Also I use an app called Varzesh Hamrah.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Honestly no one online is more up-do-date than PDFC's forum in English.

Our own Martin-Reza has a good twitter account too.
                        Gol Bezan isn't too bad either.
                        yea i know pfdc is probably the most up to date but its not the same as a good twitter account that gives you quick news.
                        on twitter you can post videos, pictures as they happen and they can trend. For example if Azmoun scores a beauty, it can catch the eyes of someone that help his situation or whatever. its just a good marketing tool. I know its time consuming, but i wish we had a good twitter community for Iranian football.

Comment

used to have a twitter page for TM now I switched it up to Iranian football in general.....twitter users plz follow! https://twitter.com/FootballOfIran
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                          X