Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Tehran vs. Zob Ahan Isfahan @ Khoramshahr - Hazfi cup final (29/5/2015)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    He is Sanat Naft commentator. One of the most biased commentator I have ever seen. Wait till Sanat Naft games start and you will remember was I was referring to
    He was even mistaken the players and their names in the field! Tabrizi got the ball and he was saying Rajabzadeh and so on...

Comment

#SaveMazloomi

Comment

Esfoon aroosiye.............

Comment

It's a shame Queiroz crossed Mazaheri off the squad. Would've really liked to see him in goal in the friendlies.

Comment

Afsharzadeh: "We will sack Mazloomi."

http://90tv.ir/news/257482/%D8%A7%D9...86%DB%8C%D9%85

Comment

At least two reasons I am HAPPY Esteghlal lost: (1) arrogance of Rahmati, (2) poor coaching of Mazloomi. His shekam is over 20 -30 kilo.

Zob Ahan did not play well. The winner could be either one.

Tabrik to Zob Ahan, you did not deserve this win, but what the heck.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Any stadium/host that its fans have zero courtesy of staying in the stadium and honor the trophy winners, regardless of who the winner is, deserves no further such hosting!

I really hope Hazfi final moves to a different city!

Comment

Any stadium/host that its fans have zero courtesy of staying in the stadium and honor the trophy winners, regardless of who the winner is, deserves no further such hosting!

Zob Ahan has a very little fanbase. The only place where the fans would have stayed is Esfahan.

Comment

There are a couple of reasons: (1) passed 12am, it is rather late, no excuse, but one reason; (2) The majority of fans attending were Esteghlali. Similar to La Liga, Esteghlal also should have received, even a ceremonial medal.

In general, Hazfi cup must be made more difficult similar to Europe. Playing five to six games, and going to Final? in comparison to playing 29 games in regular season.

I will keep the game in Khoramshar.

Comment

So no confetti at all? Such a dull championship ceremony!

Comment

So no confetti at all? Such a dull championship ceremony!
                        Yes, it is a surprise to me too. Rather than several fat people on stage, eliminate one of them and use the money for their hotel and meals for a good fire work.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Zob Ahan has a very little fanbase. The only place where the fans would have stayed is Esfahan.
                          What I am saying a city where the fans will respect such ceremonies regardless of who the winner may be. Well football fans, especially in Iran are for the most part hooligans with little class to offer such courteous gestures I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Afsharzadeh: "We will sack Mazloomi."

http://90tv.ir/news/257482/%D8%A7%D9...86%DB%8C%D9%85
                            whats the point of firing him when he is going to become the head coach in few years under a different management!!
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

borje milad to kooneshoon jaamo nemidim beheshoon. Esfahan aroosiye...tehran koonsooziye.....

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                                tehran koonsooziye.....
                                Regardless of who says it, I sooooo dislike such lame chants. Just celebrate your team's success without belittling others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X