Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Tehran vs. Zob Ahan Isfahan @ Khoramshahr - Hazfi cup final (29/5/2015)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Regardless of who says it, I sooooo dislike such lame chants. Just celebrate your team's success without belittling others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    football isn't fun with these chants IMO specifically in iran. its a sorkhabi vs. sep/zob rivalry and its not like the sorkhabis chant better things when they beat sep/zob. this has become a classic chant whenever one beats each other. although the borje milad part was pretty jokes. I heard it for the first time today after going out to celebrate in the streets of esfahan by the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Regardless of who says it, I sooooo dislike such lame chants. Just celebrate your team's success without belittling others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      good point. Thanks.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Honestly this Mazloumi team didn’t deserve to win anything this year, so it was just justice to see Zob Ahan winning. SS has shown nothing special all season long, Mehdi Rahmati was one of the main reasons for them to survive that long. At least Zob Ahan is capable of playing good football, although their performance slowly dropped over the time, but that was mostly because they participated in all 3 tournaments and just didn’t have the squad depth to keep the level.

Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
        X