Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Sardar Azmoun the best U-25 player in Asia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Sardar Azmoun the best U-25 player in Asia?

This 21-year phenom is doing this in the extremely, physical league of Russia where a lot of goals are just not scored. Question is, is there anyone better than him in Asia (u-25) or older even? If he was Japanese or South Korean or Chinese, he would be at Manchester United, Manchester City, Real or Barca. Blame IR for that. Why has he grown so fast? Cause at the age of 18, he joined a European league.

We have a unique talent guys. Let's enjoy and pray for his well-being. Where Sardar goes, Iran goes .

Calling it now, he will be the first multi-goal scorer in the World Cup for us and he will be instrumental in us getting an Asian Cup for the first time in nearly 4 decades.

Last edited by Tehranto; 05-16-2016, 03:44 PM.

Lets not be arrogant For me Son Heung Min has achieved more that Azmoun, he proved himself for consecutive seasons in Germany, but lets not downgrade his achievements, its fantastic that we have a talent like this in Iran, at long last a replacement for Daei, im very happy for him
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
      Lets not be arrogant For me Son Heung Min has achieved more that Azmoun, he proved himself for consecutive seasons in Germany, but lets not downgrade his achievements, its fantastic that we have a talent like this in Iran, at long last a replacement for Daei, im very happy for him
      Son is two years older but I give respect where it's due. He plays for a top-notch team like Tottenham.

Comment

Does he play in Serie A tho?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Son is two years older but I give respect where it's due. He plays for a top-notch team like Tottenham.
            yeah of course, i dont want to seem to bring the party down, but it would be very foolish to suggest that Azmoun is better than Son at this moment in time when Son has clearly delieved for quite a while now, i think Sardar is at the moment where Son was at his final season in Hamburger SV. I feel that Azmoun is far less injury prone then him and could achieve more in the future.

Comment

You have to consider, that Son went to HSV at the age of 16 and had more space of development. Overall, Azmoun is more talented.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                You have to consider, that Son went to HSV at the age of 16 and had more space of development. Overall, Azmoun is more talented.
                yeah of course and you're right, but Son has achieved more at Club level you can't deny that. I think on international level Azmoun has scored more important goals than Son.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Did Edited - **** 3 warnings! No need for that! Next one will be a ban! - Amin or something? Why do you care so much about them? They're not even genuine competitors for us; Korea, Japan, Saudi, and Australia are our main rivals.
                  Last edited by Amin_; 05-17-2016, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                    Did Edited - **** or something? Why do you care so much about them? They're not even genuine competitors for us; Korea, Japan, Saudi, and Australia are our main rivals.
                    Dude this isn't the first time your reply to another members comment with a insult, calm your $hit bro. If you cant, get your bitarbiat ass out of here.
                    Last edited by Amin_; 05-17-2016, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Sardar jan,

you sir are amazing. That is all.

Oh, and last but not least, Damet garm.

Comment

To be considered the best in Asia you got to be consistent for both club and country. Son heung min does NOT fit that criteria, what he's accomplished for his club cannot be compared to his performances in SK which have not been special/clutch like his Leverkusen days. He's struggling a little for the Spurs but the transition to the premier league is difficult for everyone so I won't take away any credit from him because of that.....he's really a fine player but I wouldn't say he's the best in the continent.

I'd say azmoun is the best (under the age of 25) because of what he has shown both for club and country, he's shown world class potential in both. He doesn't crack under pressure and is a tough player to contain for any opposition and can thrive in many different systems...physical and defensive, fast and offensive, etc. you name it and he can do it. The only player I'd put ahead of him in Asia (over 25 included) is Shinji Kagawa and maybe Kieuske Honda. Both have been super for their clubs and country and come in clutch. In a year or two from now I would say sardar is definitely going to be the best and hopefully he will be able to prove that on a bigger and better stage, he's only 21 what he has done for someone his age is incredible
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I want to see him in a top league next season and know how he performs there.

Comment

Again, he is doing very good lately and progressing but he is not yet in top 4 European league and to be considered as best of best you need to perform in such a league.
                            This is something i don't like about new generation fans, they really get excited pretty fast, the reason is maybe they never witnessed TM having players in highest football level in world. 3 players in Bayern, 1 in HSV, anotherone was 3rd best scorer in Bundesliga with 16 goals.
                            Why just doing little makes fans happy. Again i love Azmoun as i strongly beleive he is most complete forward i have seen in last 30 years in Iran(yes even more complete than Daei, Hashemian, etc) but can he achieve what these guys did? only time will tell us, talent is not enough

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                              Did an Edited - **** or something? Why do you care so much about them? They're not even genuine competitors for us; Korea, Japan, Saudi, and Australia are our main rivals.
                              To Admin and PFDC members, I am against this sort of language. One's mother or a parent must not be addressed in this way.
                              Last edited by Amin_; 05-17-2016, 01:57 AM.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                              X