Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Starting line up is really old, everyone other than Urunov are over 30!
    Amir 36
    Soroush 34
    Isa 34
    Georgi 33
    Rigi 33
    Alishah 32
    Danial 31
    Beiro 31
    Kanani 30
    Hasan 30
    9 out of 11 yeatarday were over 30! With 5 players 32 or older and Torabi is almost 30 also!
    Team need to get younger otherwise we suffer big time in Asia!
    No place for such as Nemati, Rigi, Faraji, Soroush!
    Isa at 34 is a great sub but shouldn't start
    We should address the issue in CM and forward!
    Khodabandelou didn't deliver which forced the coach to start 34 yrs old Soroush!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If we can sign. Our free agents and get a back up
    rb, alipor and azadi we win league again.

Asia is impossible to compete with Arab money.
    Finishing top 8 in 12 team acl group and wining a knock out stage round is our max basically asia top 8...
    CM dmf position is loaded next year.

Sarlak
    Rigi
    Sina
    Khoda banlu
    Yasin
    Sorosh

1 out of above 6 must go...my choice is sorosh out...reason sorosh play over bandlu was osmar staying loyol to sorosh for going to bat for him to get him head coach job.. he is his eye and ear in the team....bandlu everytime he played our speed improved lookat ss kh match and even yesterday.
    there is actually traffic in the middle

Our own league is priority

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

If we can sign. Our free agents and get a back up
      rb, alipor and azadi we win league again.

Asia is impossible to compete with Arab money.
      Finishing top 8 in 12 team acl group and wining a knock out stage round is our max basically asia top 8...
      CM dmf position is loaded next year.

Sarlak
      Rigi
      Sina
      Khoda banlu
      Yasin
      Sorosh

1 out of above 6 must go...my choice is sorosh out...reason sorosh play over bandlu was osmar staying loyol to sorosh for going to bat for him to get him head coach job.. he is his eye and ear in the team....bandlu everytime he played our speed improved lookat ss kh match and even yesterday.
      there is actually traffic in the middle

Our own league is priority
      Wait... Sarlak will come back? The guy showed how much he is useless in malavan.

Pp should absolutely break this veteran house, they didnt deliver in asian against a crappy al duhail and were close to shock in the league too (yesterday day goal was offside even if I am happy neku didn't win the league and could be sacked)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Wait... Sarlak will come back? The guy showed how much he is useless in malavan.

Pp should absolutely break this veteran house, they didnt deliver in asian against a crappy al duhail and were close to shock in the league too (yesterday day goal was offside even if I am happy neku didn't win the league and could be sacked)
        Yes sarlak will be back 100%.
        he went there 2nd half and mentality was not ready and tar tar had his own players so he was not used properly.

Sarlak is great addition to pp next year.

pp is very different..being veteran with years of playing time is what is welcome by fans...and key to our success of winning 7 out of 8 cups is credited to veterans being together for such long time......

League is priority over acl.
        ​​​acl.i give u an example
        Al Hilal before signing all these stars this year
        3 years a go they spent 4 thousands milyard toman on their players signing and pp was valued and sold at 3 thousands milyard toman this year.
        .so really acl is an unfair competition and reality is bitter and harsh to except that we can't compete for trophy or even semifinal......

Comment

The goal looked offside to me but red card and PK as the guy on Adel show said should have been given to lak!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

🤣🤣@ss players staff and fans over offside goal.
            in 1369 league final pp was up 1-0 than mohamad fanaie (he was side ref wc final 1990) did not call one 100% offside and one other one which was offside as well and ss beat us 2-1 and got the trophy general was ss capitan....
            give us that trophy back and we give you this trophy.

End of the day
            16 trophy pp
            9 trophy ss
            Score board don't lie.
            Stop crying .

Comment

Time for my irregular history posts:

1 - just look at Karim Bagheri's goals. It is a real shame we missed him in WC 2006, and that we didnt' qualify for WC 2010. He was pure class. Complete footballer. Should have played 25 seasons in England if he wasn't so mentally sensitive.

Goals courtesy of our own great member ShirFarhad! Hope he's well wherever he is.

2 - Do you remember our player Hamid-Reza Ali Asgari?

Poor guy used to get a lot of crap because he was religious and looked like a hezzi, but he was arrested 2 years ago during the Mahsa protests.

Even more odd, his uncle is Abdul-Ali Asgari, former head of IRIB and now CEO of Persian Gulf Petrochemicals! This same company now owns Esteghlal.

Classic khar too khar Iranian football, and why I refuse to crap on our players for things on the surface, when we don't really know what any of them are thinking and believing.

Comment

Great video of our championship from Football 360.

Comment

biravand rafte ro mambar

Comment

^ koskhol e doostdashtani
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Good interview.

Beiranvand is there on a few hours sleep.
                      Esmailifar is much more cultured and well spoken than I thought.

Lol @ Beiro's tike against Parvin.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        ^ koskhol e doostdashtani
                        LOL pretty accurate description

I hope he leaves though, he’s not at the level to be a starter for Persepolis anymore. Time to go with a young gun….I think the upside to rafiei kid is much more worthwhile than our koskhol e doosdashtani
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Everything biravand said came through and
                          majority of fans was against him.

1.he insisted Rafie is good and no 2nd goali is need it. FACT

2.he insisted osmar is good and will win cup.FACT.

biravand will be in pp goal next 2 years unless he gets hurt and 3rd year is option as well.

Comment

Never forget: Persepolis was the first team to go undefeated in one season in Iran.

We won 15 games and drew 7, with no losses in the 1973-74 season!

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                              Everything biravand said came through and
                              majority of fans was against him.

1.he insisted Rafie is good and no 2nd goali is need it. FACT

2.he insisted osmar is good and will win cup.FACT.

biravand will be in pp goal next 2 years unless he gets hurt and 3rd year is option as well.
                              its a shame if he stays….he is better off going to his local team in lores than that just got promoted. He can do all the stupid tricks and risks he feels like taking without any backlash

Jokes aside I think it would be a good place for him to go to at this point in his career, continues the nice story he has. For us it’s better to invest in youth and rafiei did prove to have potential….time to give the kid a real chance more than a few games like he had this year.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

its a shame if he stays….he is better off going to his local team in lores than that just got promoted. He can do all the stupid tricks and risks he feels like taking without any backlash

Jokes aside I think it would be a good place for him to go to at this point in his career, continues the nice story he has. For us it’s better to invest in youth and rafiei did prove to have potential….time to give the kid a real chance more than a few games like he had this year.
                                Last 6 seasons biravand started league in pgl,
                                pp won 6 trophies....15 years leagues prior that 2 trophy...
                                all he does wins trophy.
                                he is "yek e moghadas"

This year his confidence was super high and wanted to inteduce foot work by goali to iran football and he made some mistakes because of that.....he be in his prime age wise for persian goali next 2 years why not have him and win 2 more league trophies?
                                He has 2 million dollor offer on table from tt, and if he go there they will win it all....

khibar will most likely get Hamed lak.

Comment

Working...
                                X