Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumor that if Osmar does not come back to Persepolis, some of the Persepolis players have suggested Queiroz be signed.

If that happens, I wouldn't be surprised if Esteghlal fans and GN go against Persepolis and not invite any of their players unless an absolute superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Rumor that if Osmar does not come back to Persepolis, some of the Persepolis players have suggested Queiroz be signed.

If that happens, I wouldn't be surprised if Esteghlal fans and GN go against Persepolis and not invite any of their players unless an absolute superstar.
      No please dear god no. I'm begging the people in charge no. I don't care if CQ wins the club WC with Perspolis, I just can't handle the drama and the constant arguments whenever he come into Iranian football.

Comment

Skocic has asked for 1.2 million for himself and 300k for his assistants...😅😅😅 from pp for 1 year.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
          Skocic has asked for 1.2 million for himself and 300k for his assistants...😅😅😅 from pp for 1 year.
          No thanks. I'd say bring back Yahya, but authorities will give no money if Yahya is coach.

Comment

No thanks. I'd say bring back Yahya, but authorities will give no money if Yahya is coach.
            Banks own pp now.
            Banks will spend what they are allowed by the league.....Yahya felan mamnoeh kareh.

Comment

Skocic has given discount...he is the first choice.
              I like having him at the helm..he has chip on his shoulder and wants prove people wrong, specially in acl....he knows the league, he knows the expectations....
              if skocic come garmez agha might get his wish to see biravand benched😅
              torabi also had issues with skocic too , but i am sure him and torabi will peace it out...

Armani bademjoon in pp what a small world.

Comment

Walter matzari
                Napoli ex manager is also on pp
                Radar..

Comment

No Sko pls
                  Tired of any VIC!(except Ivic!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Caldron has told his agent put his name in hat for pp head coaching job.
                    him and biravand don't get along either.

Comment

Apparently perspolis is negotiating with the Former Poland NT manager.

From what I recall, his team underperformed and was defensively shaky.

His most recent stint was in the Saudi Azadegan league where his team was relegated.

That said, he has a decent resume compared to some of the other foreigners we have brought to our league.

Comment

Also with former Ajax coach John Vant Schip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

where do Persepolis get the money for these coaches
                          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                            Iran is rich country.
                            it's just matter of when and where they will spend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                              Sponsor (Tabiat foods) has promised to supplement the 600k the banks promised.

The Persepolis fans love Tabiat. Best sponsor we’ve had in years.

also Persepolis has a lot of prize money from all their ACL campaigns sitting in bank accounts. Sometimes they can use those to pay foreign coaches.

Comment

Sponsor (Tabiat foods) has promised to supplement the 600k the banks promised.

The Persepolis fans love Tabiat. Best sponsor we’ve had in years.

also Persepolis has a lot of prize money from all their ACL campaigns sitting in bank accounts. Sometimes they can use those to pay foreign coaches.
                                Pp paid ss debt from that money too

Comment

Working...
                                X