Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot take.
    Perspolis should go for Chris Hughton (the manager who brought JB to Brighton).
    Plenty of experience at high level, and his style will help us in ACL against stronger teams.

His most recent contract was with Ghana and made less than half million dollars a year.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Hot take.
      Plenty of experience at high level, and his style will help us in ACL against stronger teams.

His most recent contract was with Ghana and made less than half million dollars a year.
      Why don't we have such rumors to replace GN?

Btw it seems Klopp is considering PP offer but he is concerned by fans pressure with chants for Golmo during his first game and difficult period of the season

Comment

Hot take.

id love to have hughton but I doubt he would come to Iran. I’m not the biggest fan of his teams playing style but I think it can actually work for Persepolis and he can help improve the youth.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Sponsor (Tabiat foods) has promised to supplement the 600k the banks promised.

The Persepolis fans love Tabiat. Best sponsor we’ve had in years.

also Persepolis has a lot of prize money from all their ACL campaigns sitting in bank accounts. Sometimes they can use those to pay foreign coaches.
          isnt tabiat a dubai company
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

isnt tabiat a dubai company

maybe they have a branch, but the company and factory is Iranian.

Comment

Giorgi on the bench vs Turkey. Have a feeling he might get some mins today if they’re trying to protect a lead or a draw to get some points (which I believe Georgia can….they play very solid footy).
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Is the Berio story true
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Pacqueta will be our new coach.

Comment

Pacqueta will be our new coach.
                    Never heard of the guy before, just looked up his CV, and god damn it. A nobody journeyman.

Where do they find these people? How is this guy a good candidate to take PP into ACL? How is that Teraktor, Sepahan, Nassaji can get find half decent foreigners, but we are bringing some who's basically had a new club every season of career?

Just fucking bring Yahya back or something.

Comment

Never heard of the guy before, just looked up his CV, and god damn it. A nobody journeyman.

Where do they find these people? How is this guy a good candidate to take PP into ACL? How is that Teraktor, Sepahan, Nassaji can get find half decent foreigners, but we are bringing some who's basically had a new club every season of career?

Just fucking bring Yahya back or something.
                      Yeah he peaked around 20 years ago. He's not a bad coach, just woefully behind the times.

Agree, bring Yahya back. Looks like his political issues have been solved, might as well utilize him for our team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

LOL pretty accurate description

I hope he leaves though, he’s not at the level to be a starter for Persepolis anymore. Time to go with a young gun….I think the upside to rafiei kid is much more worthwhile than our koskhol e doosdashtani
                        You got your wish, pp fans have turned against him including me
                        for opting out...

BTW ali Cholageh for pp is different story than oghab ali asia for tm...

Comment

I get he supports something like 40+ people, but he needs to find a better way to simply say "I need more money".
                          I would at least respect him for his honesty.

Gohari is not ready yet as backup GK.

Comment

I get he supports something like 40+ people, but he needs to find a better way to simply say "I need more money".
                            I would at least respect him for his honesty.

Gohari is not ready yet as backup GK.
                            isnt rafiei the back up? He played well those 3 games or so he got….i wouldn’t mind giving him a chance.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

isnt rafiei the back up? He played well those 3 games or so he got….i wouldn’t mind giving him a chance.
                              Rafeie was indeed the backup, but Gohari was out on loan at Aluminium.

They deserve a chance, but we have a very tough season coming up.

Comment

I am honestly tired of Beiro's constant drama and bee class baazi. Let him go already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X