Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumor is we will also lose PAG and Torabi.
    Teraktor offering huge money.

Comment

Walter Mazzarri is the next PP coach according to this source:

https://x.com/DiMarzio/status/1803555000137724400?s=19

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

نخواستیم

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          نخواستیم
          Let him come he won't see tehran snow, he will sue and get pay huge money after cas review...

Comment

Wow.
            Walter mazzari I can't believe it....

Comment

Mazzarri would be the best coach to come to Iranian footy from a CV perspective of all time (after CQ and toshak I should say).
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Mazzarri would be the best coach to come to Iranian footy from a CV perspective of all time (after CQ and toshak I should say).
                I prefer him over the Brazilian dude, but despite managing some big clubs, his actual results are not impressive.

Almost got Torino relegated, shit the bed at Inter, and even his most recent gig at Napoli was disappointing.

Hopefully We aren't paying him an eye watering sum.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

I prefer him over the Brazilian dude, but despite managing some big clubs, his actual results are not impressive.

Almost got Torino relegated, shit the bed at Inter, and even his most recent gig at Napoli was disappointing.

Agreed. The fan love for him and comparison to GN is insane. He's considered a joke in Italy.

Then again, Iranian fans love Italian coaches who failed miserably at Inter!

Comment

Also should be added, the deal is not done. They are still negotiating. Italian media rushing it.

Comment

it fucking boggles my mind how IPL teams can so easily get these big foreign coaches, regardless of their pedigree and TM is stuck with a chago-kesh

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                        it fucking boggles my mind how IPL teams can so easily get these big foreign coaches, regardless of their pedigree and TM is stuck with a chago-kesh
                        IPL teams have bigger budgets? Also the coaches may see the Iran Pro League as a stepping soon to other Persian Gulf nations like Qatar and UAE for more lucrative playing rolls- maybe even the chance to manage in East Asia- Afshan Ghotbi was able to land some nice jobs in China and Japan after his job with PP . Didnt that italian guy get a qatari offer after SS . Also playing in the asian champions league is a good chance to show themselves off against the lucrative saudi sides and maybe get a job in saudi???

Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

IPL teams have bigger budgets? Also the coaches may see the Iran Pro League as a stepping soon to other Persian Gulf nations like Qatar and UAE for more lucrative playing rolls- maybe even the chance to manage in East Asia- Afshan Ghotbi was able to land some nice jobs in China and Japan after his job with PP . Didnt that italian guy get a qatari offer after SS . Also playing in the asian champions league is a good chance to show themselves off against the lucrative saudi sides and maybe get a job in saudi???
                          They weigh their options.
                          Lots of money and a semi-amateur environment with no fans in UAE or Qatar.
                          Less money (and a chance to make more in CAS) with lots of fans and excitement in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                            Iran has unlimited resources for football.
                            i been saying it for years is matter of when they want spend the money.

Tm going persian coach was due to mahsa amini .
                            no one will ask general about politics but a foreigner coach they do...

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

I heard he was asking 2.5 Euros for him and his staff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

They weigh their options.
                                Lots of money and a semi-amateur environment with no fans in UAE or Qatar.
                                Less money (and a chance to make more in CAS) with lots of fans and excitement in Iran.
                                do well in acl against the saudi pro league sides and they might get some even more lucrative offers from the saudi pro league
                                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Working...
                                X