Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is finally the traveler Juan Carlos
    Spent some times in North Africa and Persian gulf countries as well:
    https://www.varzesh3.com/news/205084...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^ it could be a good signing. Let's see what happens.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Juan Carlos I like.

Comment

^ Juan Carlos Garido it is. He joined Persepolis

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-24 at 11.44.22 PM.jpg

Comment

Awful signing, mazzari would have been much better. Garrido has a worse resume than jemez morais and the Spanish guy that landed in foolad last time.
            He doesn't last more than one year in a club, his record there isn't very good and club brugge and betis sevilla experience are from ten years ago. The recent one is the tour of arab world!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              ^ Juan Carlos Garido it is. He joined Persepolis

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-24 at 11.44.22 PM.jpg
              Interesting that we are giving up on the league before the season even starts.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Awful signing, mazzari would have been much better. Garrido has a worse resume than jemez morais and the Spanish guy that landed in foolad last time.
                He doesn't last more than one year in a club, his record there isn't very good and club brugge and betis sevilla experience are from ten years ago. The recent one is the tour of arab world!

well I take any Spanish coach over Italians. If you disagree, look at Italy in recent years they are not a powerhouse anymore. They are too old fashion but Spanish football has modern coaches. He is not as young as I want him to be but better than the other old guy who never achieved anything in my opinion. Overall looking at our Dollar power, we are the cheapest in Asia for sure so don't expect miracles.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Interesting that we are giving up on the league before the season even starts.
                  They have a hard on for the champions league nowadays therefore the league comes after.

Comment

well I take any Spanish coach over Italians. If you disagree, look at Italy in recent years they are not a powerhouse anymore. They are too old fashion but Spanish football has modern coaches. He is not as young as I want him to be but better than the other old guy who never achieved anything in my opinion. Overall looking at our Dollar power, we are the cheapest in Asia for sure so don't expect miracles.
                    I dont know italian coachs won a UCL and UEL and barely lost the conference league this year. Last year three italian teams in final of European cups

Mazzari will coach in serie a or in some big club of east Europe in the future, he may bring some Iranians with him like sa pinto in apoel

Comment

They have a hard on for the champions league nowadays therefore the league comes after.
                      I just watched a 10 minutes documentary
                      on akbar mohamadi pp famous defender of early 70s I am shocked. (saeed mohamadi singer brother).

Do u know akbar story by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I dont know italian coachs won a UCL and UEL and barely lost the conference league this year. Last year three italian teams in final of European cups

Mazzari will coach in serie a or in some big club of east Europe in the future, he may bring some Iranians with him like sa pinto in apoel
                        If Italian head coach in his caliber ,willing to go live in iran in a long pgl season, it's scham .

Comment

Emsaal Atalanta EL raa bord ba Gasperini, Fiorentina dar final bood ba morrabishon Italiano.
                          Parsaal 3ta teame Italia dar final bodand: Inter dar CL, Roma dar EL va dobare Fiorentina dar CL.

Morrabihaaye italiayi kaardorost hastand.

In Garrido be zoor yek sal dar har bashgaayi ke boodeh mande.
                          Persepolis RID.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

I just watched a 10 minutes documentary
                            on akbar mohamadi pp famous defender of early 70s I am shocked. (saeed mohamadi singer brother).

Do u know akbar story by any chance?
                            I can’t believe he allowed himself to be a propaganda vehicle for saddam. Shameful.
                            F*** politics truly.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I can’t believe he allowed himself to be a propaganda vehicle for saddam. Shameful.
                              F*** politics truly.
                              Per what I watched
                              He was pilot for Rafsanjani and many more political figures of the 80s. He reportedly taked 2 millions dollors to take the plane with Rafsanjani in it to iraq.when Rafsanjani changed his schedule he panicked and thought his plot has been exposed, so he Fly out the plane with his wife and kid out of iran ....and was shot to death 6 month later in Germany.........

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                                Per what I watched
                                He was pilot for Rafsanjani and many more political figures of the 80s. He reportedly taked 2 millions dollors to take the plane with Rafsanjani in it to iraq.when Rafsanjani changed his schedule he panicked and thought his plot has been exposed, so he Fly out the plane with his wife and kid out of iran ....and was shot to death 6 month later in Germany.........

Do you have the link to documentary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X