Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I don't know who the heck this person is but indeed the Persepolis jersey only makes one look and win better.
    Yeah most members here are getting too old and have no sense of humor anymore. I know what I'm talking about. They can't even like anything like it costs them their lives.

Very boring indeed.

To them: Ok go cash your social security checks and don't you God forbid laugh not to get a heart attack or even a fart attack. Lol.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I love this guy I’ve been following him for a month or so now…..spreading the enlightenment in Europe of being a Persepolisi I keep commenting him asking him to get a decent kit tho he keeps wearing the trash you get on the streets. Someone needs to hook this kid up with the good stuff!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

So there's a new phenomenon on TikTok and IG where foreign people are culturally appropriating for online clout. There are a bunch of Russian girls, a few Asians and others that post a bunch of cringe in farsi and all the Iroonis worship them. The Irish guy is probably the worst of the bunch.

I guess you boomers enjoy that type of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
          So there's a new phenomenon on TikTok and IG where foreign people are culturally appropriating for online clout. There are a bunch of Russian girls, a few Asians and others that post a bunch of cringe in farsi and all the Iroonis worship them. The Irish guy is probably the worst of the bunch.

My favourite sub genre are blonde white women who learn a few Persian words, make tahdig and end up getting seven billion views per video and horny middle Iranian men posting heart emojis in the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

My favourite sub genre are blonde white women who learn a few Persian words, make tahdig and end up getting seven billion views per video and horny middle Iranian men posting heart emojis in the comments.
            The German one u referring too🤣🤣

Comment

morrocan defender is going to Al Ahly from Scoochi not persepolis
              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Same but its because the comments also have white guys from Europe talking about the women having a genetic downgrade and Europe ending.

Niloufar >>>> Natalie

Comment

Get off my lawn man.

Comment

Man the amount of Iranian dudes (some who can barely speak English) who end up marrying local blonde women is remarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                      morrocan defender is going to Al Ahly from Scoochi not persepolis
                      League taked too long to make decision on
                      if pp is eligible to sign more foreigners.

Comment

Havent seen you posting something worthy of a smile. Or maybe you don't know how. You fo sho not Red cause if you were, you would get it and smile.. Boomer to Gloomer
                        Last edited by webmaster; 08-12-2024, 11:01 PM.
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Beiranvand suspended for 4 months for leaving Persepolis illegally.

Comment

Beiranvand suspended for 4 months for leaving Persepolis illegally.
                            Will that includes teammelli matches as well or only clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Will that includes teammelli matches as well or only clubs?
                              It would be all football. Team Melli + club.

Comment

It would be all football. Team Melli + club.
                                I think is club only.

Players can be with out club and be with tm
                                ,base on that logic I am saying suspension is club only and not all football activities.

Comment

Working...
                                X