Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beiranvand being banned from football takes some of the pain away from the Azmoun transfer to UAE there is a ray of light shining on TM currently!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Beiranvand being banned from football takes some of the pain away from the Azmoun transfer to UAE there is a ray of light shining on TM currently!
      As bad as Beiro has been lately, seeing Niazmand play GK lately has made me realize that Beiro is still a better keeper than he is lol

Hossein Hosseini is my clear #1, with Beiro being my #2, but maybe we can use this to test out a good young keeper now at the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

As bad as Beiro has been lately, seeing Niazmand play GK lately has made me realize that Beiro is still a better keeper than he is lol

Hossein Hosseini is my clear #1, with Beiro being my #2, but maybe we can use this to test out a good young keeper now at the Forum
        Wait for Hosseini to play in a system that isn't ultra defensive like Nekounam's.
        As much as I don't like Beiranvand's betrayal of Persepolis - he is still the best goalie in Iran.

Comment

The alternatives are ultra crap! Both Niazmand and Hosseini are shit!
          Reason why Beiro is still no1 despite inconsistency!
          We failed to produce any half decent keeper since good days of Damagh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

Comment

Just saw the lineup... the Spaniard is already dropping fat turds.

Average age of the lineup is 32 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

I always thought Bachelot would make an Oliver Kahn-esque keeper

Comment

Offsidepolis off the a royayi start lmaoo
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

kAnAnI iS tHe BeSt Cb In iRaN. ðŸĪĢ

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Wait till the end of the season.

Comment

We almost always have a shaky first half of the season then pick up the second half

Comment

Ghorboonesh beram man.. basheye maneh Persepolis 😍😍😍

Estefragh ðŸĪ‘ðŸĪ‘ðŸĪ‘ðŸĪ‘ soolakheh he he

I hope we do it the same way we always do it. Give them hopes and take it away in the last match. Just a great way to burn some blue donbeh live on TV ðŸĪŠðŸ˜œðŸ˜

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Wtf is going on with starting bunch of grand pa like amiri, isa,ahmadzadeh, rigi?

Comment

Bah bah
                              6taya are out of cave.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                                Ghorboonesh beram man.. basheye maneh Persepolis 😍😍😍

Estefragh ðŸĪ‘ðŸĪ‘ðŸĪ‘ðŸĪ‘ soolakheh he he

I hope we do it the same way we always do it. Give them hopes and take it away in the last match. Just a great way to burn some blue donbeh live on TV ðŸĪŠðŸ˜œðŸ˜

Every Aug ss fans sing they will be champions.
                                sepahan fans from December until April they claim trophy is there's.
                                then come may perspolis AR crown champions.

It's like bil murry groundhog day movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X