No announcement yet.

RONALDINHO to PERSPOLIS ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No thanks. I prefer investment in our facilities, youth system and professionalism instead of these washed up players like Ronaldinho. We already have too many Brazilians in the IPL who have high wages while our clubs actually can't afford them. From Ronaldinho's potential salary you can build a decent EU standards stadium in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      No thanks. I prefer investment in our facilities, youth system and professionalism instead of these washed up players like Ronaldinho. We already have too many Brazilians in the IPL who have high wages while our clubs actually can't afford them. From Ronaldinho's potential salary you can build a decent EU standards stadium in Iran.
      You realize they'll make shitloads of cash if he joins them right?

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
        The only player that I believed was better than Karimi was Ronaldinho he has my respect all the way
        You can't be serious

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Does he want a 3$ mil dollar salary/year? Top IPL players make 1/10th of that lol

Comment

While no third party apparently cares enough to invest in youth academies and facilities, I would much much rather this "third party" investing in bringing a player like Ronaldinho to Perspolis.

It shocks me to se how many of our PFDC members not realizing how having a star player (Even past his prime time) can generate more income (Via media, promotional items, team kits, stadium attendance, more TV commercial income etc.)

The money seemingly isn't coming from the government's budget, it's private sector!

Comment

its a private investor chosing where the money goes buddy.
              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                The only player that I believed was better than Karimi was Ronaldinho he has my respect all the way
                Ronaldinho would be lucky to have been half of Karimi.
                Karimi >>>> Ronaldo + Messi

Btw KC McElroy (once again) gave me a negative reputation for saying Ronaldinho will bring lots of cash for Perspolis. Can someone give me that rep back please, literally all that incorset does here is give me negative reps on PFDC.

Comment

Working...
                X