X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RONALDINHO to PERSPOLIS ????

http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/53...remiere-league

پیشنهاد پرسپولیس به رونالدینیو/ رقم قرارداد 11 میلیارد
    ورزش > لیگ برتر - 11نیوز نوشت: یک واسطه به مدیران پرسپولیس اعلام کرده که می*تواند در ازای مبلغ ۳ میلیون دلار که حدود ۱۱ میلیارد تومان می*شود رونالدینیو را به پرسپولیس بیاورد اما این پیشنهاد از سوی برانکو چندان با استقبال مواجه نشد.

یکی از کارگزاران ایرانی به دنبال انتقال رونالدینیو، ستاره پیشین بارسلونا، آث میلان و تیم ملی برزیل به پرسپولیس است.
    این شخص که نمی خواهد نامش فاش شود هفته پیش با یکی از مدیران اقتصادی باشگاه پرسپولیس تماس گرفت و اعلام کرد که می تواند در ازای مبلغ ۳ میلیون دلار که حدود ۱۱ میلیارد تومان می شود رونالدینیو را به پرسپولیس بیاورد. مسئول باشگاه پرسپولیس هم موضوع را به اطلاع برانکو ایوانکوویچ می رساند که سرمربی پرسپولیس اعلام می کند این بازیکن از نظر بدنی خیلی چاق است و پول زیادی هم می خواهد در نتیجه نیازی به حضور او در پرسپولیس نیست. با وجود این کارگزار ایرانی که طی روزهای گذشته چند بار با برادر رونالدینیو که سمت مدیر برنامه ای وی را هم بر عهده دارد صحبت کرده و از سویی به دنبال جلب نظر حسین هدایتی است تا از طریق او این بازیکن را به باشگاه پرسپولیس وصل کند.
    حال باید دید که تلاش این کارگزار به کجا خواهد انجامید و آیا این شخص می تواند از طریق هدایتی مقدمات حضور این بازیکن را در فوتبال ایران فراهم کند یا خیر. این شخص در مذاکرات خود به پرسپولیسی ها گفته است که اگر ستاره سابق باشگاه بارسلونا را به خدمت بگیرند از کنار تبلیغاتش پول خوبی هم به جیب می زنند و چه بسا مبلغی که هزینه کرده اند را طی مدت کوتاهی به حساب باشگاه برگردانند.

Branko gofeteh yaroo is too chaagho geroon..!

Highly Doubt if it will materialize , but it still is a good publicity stunt by pp to have him linked with a move there ..!

How old is he now ..!? Thought he retired some years back..!?

Comment

Hahaha yeah I read it this morning and I was laughing. But such transfers apart from the player's fitness and skills/form has multiple marketing advantages, for can only be taken advantage of, by converting the name/popularity into $$$$, something that only a country like America knows how to execute such conversions.

In a country like Iran, not only will people in charge not make the best use of such appearances, but on the contrary they will bankrupt the clubs committing to such huge and worldwide recognized prolific transfers!

Comment

Last I heard RONALDINHO was rooting for SS.
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

part of me thinks this wont happen but then again if Rivaldo can play for an Angolan premier league team then anything is possible
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Rivaldo played in Uzbekistan for a number of years.

They demand too much money ($$) and it will not be a good financial decision.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Ronaldinho is still better than 99% of IPL play makers at this age and shape even. But if numbers about salary are right then this is out of question with 5 Million dollars you can build 2-3 decent squad in Iran. You can work on you academy, fields, many other things.
              Lets put it this way, how much a MLS team will pay him(Drogba kind of salary even i think Drogba overall shape is much better than Ronaldinho)? I would say something between 1 to 1.5 M a year.

Comment

Loool not gonna happen
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Ronaldinho is like Karimi, doesent matter how old he is the class/skills are always there.

Comment

Instead of spending 11 billion to him, invest the money instead for better training facility or pay your debts. im not onlys say this to Persepolis but 2 all Iranian teams. they spend so much money on players without good training facility. its better 2 fix a sensible football academy and good prospects for the club instead of spending billions on players.
                    iff should come with a law where no one can play or coach only 1 year for a team. watch Esteghlal Khozestan. they won the league and now veisi is on his wat 2 sepahan and their players will certainly go to Persepolis, Esteghlal, Sepahan, tractor etc. instead of keeping the same team and develop the team and buy few new players that the team need to improve they sells their best players. Thats why we havent won CL in YEARS because of this cause they are not the same team as last year. all Iranian coachs are like a train station. they come and go but no one stays in the same team for several years to develop his systems to the club. if this law comes then the coaches and the players remains in the same club for 2 years and it helps Iranian teams to develop. sorry for my very bad english
                    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

I agree Shahramii but bringing in Ronaldinho to IPL would give the league some reputation worldwide. Its kinda how nobody cared about the French League until Zlatan Ibrahimovic went ther suddenly PSG Was on everyones tounge. Zlatan himself made people support french teams now i know swedish kids who support Lyon, Marsielle, etc. Without Zlatan that would have never happened.

Now i dont think Ronaldinho would even have a 10th of that impact but sitll soemthing.

Comment

^ very true

but how is Persepolis going to make money of him as they will not get any benefit from him on the pitch?

But in a perfect world, yes we need names to make our league famous, but before that we need to join the world in regards to copyright, marketing & overall professionalism before we can do this.
                        Last edited by webmaster; 05-20-2016, 04:25 AM.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          I agree Shahramii but bringing in Ronaldinho to IPL would give the league some reputation worldwide. Its kinda how nobody cared about the French League until Zlatan Ibrahimovic went ther suddenly PSG Was on everyones tounge. Zlatan himself made people support french teams now i know swedish kids who support Lyon, Marsielle, etc. Without Zlatan that would have never happened.

Now i dont think Ronaldinho would even have a 10th of that impact but sitll soemthing.
                          I agree with you that it would make the league more attractive but we are not even close to the French League cause they have the basics. we should first fix the basics then buy good superannuated players like Ronaldinho. Like Qatar and UAE. they have the basics like good academy with good coaches so now they can spend Money to buy superannuated stars. but one thing that Iran has and they dont is talented player who can develop into global players if they had the same opportunities as qataris and emirates.

The only academy in Iran that I know of who is investing right is kia academy. di dont know if you follow fc kia on instagram but if there were thousands academy in Iran like fc kia we would not have any problems in 10 years. search fckia on instagram and see what these young kids gets for service from Mahdavikia. He pays all the expenses from his own pocket instead of get the money from IFF. That my dear friend I call for a REAL LEGEND.
                          so instead of spending money away for nothing in our own league to players with good salary that we are not going anywhere with we should invest the money for a better facilities, etc. when thats done then we can buy player like Ronaldinho. I do not know if you've been on Persepolis training facility (derafshifar) but when I was there 2 watch my favorite team perspolis, I was so sad to see Asia's largest team have such poor field 2 train than me who plays in a low division in Sweden .
                          TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                            I agree with you that it would make the league more attractive but we are not even close to the French League cause they have the basics. we should first fix the basics then buy good superannuated players like Ronaldinho. Like Qatar and UAE. they have the basics like good academy with good coaches so now they can spend Money to buy superannuated stars. but one thing that Iran has and they dont is talented player who can develop into global players if they had the same opportunities as qataris and emirates.

The only academy in Iran that I know of who is investing right is kia academy. di dont know if you follow fc kia on instagram but if there were thousands academy in Iran like fc kia we would not have any problems in 10 years. search fckia on instagram and see what these young kids gets for service from Mahdavikia. He pays all the expenses from his own pocket instead of get the money from IFF. That my dear friend I call for a REAL LEGEND.
                            so instead of spending money away for nothing in our own league to players with good salary that we are not going anywhere with we should invest the money for a better facilities, etc. when thats done then we can buy player like Ronaldinho. I do not know if you've been on Persepolis training facility (derafshifar) but when I was there 2 watch my favorite team perspolis, I was so sad to see Asia's largest team have such poor field 2 train than me who plays in a low division in Sweden .
                            couldent agree more

Comment

The only player that I believed was better than Karimi was Ronaldinho he has my respect all the way
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X