Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a bit odd to have a foreign president but it seems that the chairman of the team is former Slovakian TOP Refree Ľuboš Micheľ who was one of my absolutely favorit ref.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ľuboš_Micheľ

Comment

Ibrahim: "Signs in the PAOK Taremi»

The dubbing of Mendy Taremi in PAOK heralded his Manager, revealing that the two sides came to an agreement on a two-year contract.

The dubbing of Mendy Taremi in PAOK heralded his Manager, revealing that the two sides came to an agreement on a two-year contract. The Samant Ibrahim stressed that all that remains is to regulate the final details before his client traveled to Thessalonica, to sign his new contract.

Typically, Ibrahim said for the transfer of Iranian footballer: "we signed two-year contract with Greek representative who came to Tehran. The Taremi now expects to gain a work permit and then will leave for Greece ".

For his part, the 24-year-old player is stressed about his future: "Every footballer wants to compete in top European leagues and I am no exception to this. Interested in the offers that I will choose my next team in the next few weeks. Now I am 24 years old and starting to become late my step in Europe, because I want to evolve and become an accomplished footballer ".

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/.../#.V2fMT5OLR0s

Comment

I heard Mendy Taremi is a good striker

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          The dubbing of Mendy Taremi in PAOK heralded his Manager
          So that's where Taremi's Senegalese looks come from

Comment

باشگاه پائوک سالونیک یونان با انتشار بیانیه ای در خصوص اخبار دو روز اخیر رسانه های این کشور مبنی بر انتقال مهدی طارمی موضع گیری کرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، باشگاه پائوک سالونیک به صورت رسمی اخبار رسانه های یونانی در خصوص جذب مهدی طارمی را رد کرد. این باشگاه همچنین خبر انتقال دنیس بژوکوف، دروازه بان تیم دنیپروی اوکراین را غیر واقعی دانست.

Comment

NEW UPDATE: Taremi no longer going to Greece, he is now either going to FC Basel or the Russian Premier League!

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=305551

Comment

LOL now this is getting funny
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  LOL now this is getting funny
                  It's giving me an uneasy feeling.

Last week they were saying Taremi has for sure left Persepolis.

Now they are saying there is a small chance Taremi might come back.

Next week they will say he is "probably" leaving Persepolis.

And you know how it continues.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                    NEW UPDATE: Taremi no longer going to Greece, he is now either going to FC Basel or the Russian Premier League!

Did you even read the article? It says that if Taremi doesn't go to Greece then he will go to Swiss or Russia, not that he's no longer going to Greece. It doesn't even mention FC Basel. And it's also a very unreliable source.

Comment

It's giving me an uneasy feeling.

Last week they were saying Taremi has for sure left Persepolis.

Now they are saying there is a small chance Taremi might come back.

Next week they will say he is "probably" leaving Persepolis.

And you know how it continues.
                      It would be very shocking if he stays, I would have a hard time seeing it happen and would have a hard time rooting for him if he rejected these kinds of offers to stay in Iran. Even Basel would be better, I don't think we should read too much into the speculations of him staying. If he was going to stay in Iran he would've signed with Persepolis and started training with the rest of the team...seems like he's been resting and relaxing from his insta. I just want him to make his damn decision already and pray that it's the right one AKA anything in Europe.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                        Did you even read the article? It says that if Taremi doesn't go to Greece then he will go to Swiss or Russia, not that he's no longer going to Greece. It doesn't even mention FC Basel. And it's also a very unreliable source.
                        Read the headline. It says: Don't wait for Taremi, if Greece no. FC Basel of Swiss or Russia.

I just read the headline thats all. It is essentially hinting greece is a no or else why else would they say?

Comment

Something is telling me, that he will go to Qatar next week.

Comment

We might as well start making up our own rumors at this point.

Taremi transferring to Barcelona to be loaned out to Peykan Ghazvin. Honestly, these newspapers have nothing more to do than to stir up bs transfer rumors every summer and winter when the news cycle runs dry.

Comment

It seems that he will stay in pp.

Comment

His agent told, that if the Greek can't pay half of the wage until tomorrow, the pre-contract with the Greek team will be terminated.
                                Btw. the source of the article is Piroozi Newspaper, don't know how reliable it is.

Taremi has already rejected a contract extension multiple times and especially recently, when Hedayati asked him. The chance to stay in Perspolis is 0.01%

As I said, they are creating a mess because he is a Sorkhabi-player.

Comment

Working...
                                X