X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi is in Dubai right now according to this article:
    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1336053...AF%D8%A8%DB%8C

Comment

I wouldn't rely on Hedayati and those friends. One month ago, they proudly announced that Taremi will stay and nothing happened. But who knows.

Taremi will travel to Dubai and would probably miss the Ukraine camp, which basically means missing the pre-season. According to this source he is considering offers from Turkey and Russia.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1336053...AF%D8%A8%DB%8C

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=305937

Taremi to play for perspolis this season!

Comment

Rumor: Mehdi Taremi to sign with Leganes

As I always say, it's pretty much impossible to leave Persepolis or Esteghlal to Europe, it happens very exceptionally if ever.

Sorkhabis just buy the best league players while never willing to let them go when opportunities arise, which is why most of Iran's most wasted talents were in this case

Comment

welcome to the next arash borhani
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

rofl so muh for this shit..

Comment

Even Sosha found a shitty European team. So upsetting if this is true.

Comment

Fuck Mehdi Taremi. Can a mod please close this thread before I start throwing with stuff?

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Branko had a big hand and influence in Taremi's decisions! After all the shit Branko has had with CQ and knowing how he only thinks about his own career, I'm pretty sure he "adviced" Taremi to stay with PP at least another year.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      I wouldn't be surprised if Branko had a big hand and influence in Taremi's decisions! After all the shit Branko has had with CQ and knowing how he only thinks about his own career, I'm pretty sure he "adviced" Taremi to stay with PP at least another year.
                      Branko insisted on him to stay since a few months.

Comment

Dige tamom shod

agha Berdyev probably said bikhial this Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Branko insisted on him to stay since a few months.
                          Thanx, so that confirms what I thought. He only cares about his own success, and not about what's best for his players and Iran (because Taremi developing in Europe will eventually be better for TM as well). Khak too sareh Branko!
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                            Dige tamom shod

agha Berdyev probably said bikhial this Taremi
                            lool

taremi and brangoh, bedarde ham mikhoran... fk them both, let them have their fun in PGL, thats just about both their levels anyhow..!
                            Next watch him get benched more often than not in TM, overtaken by return of Reza and more prominent feature of Torabi and ARJ and all but forgotten by the time WC18 Final WCQualifying games get under way..!

ps
                            holly shitt, i thought Karim Ansarifard used to be Way Over-rated by us here..... didnt think it was possible, but the hype surrounding this goozoo almost over shadowed the earlier huge hype surrounding the other aghaye gole your kiri IPL..!!
                            Granted i rate Mehdi a more capable overall striker than Karim, but you still must be very gullible to have actually believed the legitimacy of over 80% of rumored interests for his services in this thread..!!

Comment

for TM best was that Taremi stayed in Iran one more year and goes to europe next year

Comment

Rumor: Mehdi Taremi to sign with Leganes

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                for TM best was that Taremi stayed in Iran one more year and goes to europe next year
                                No it isn't. Taremi in IPL means a talent like Taremi gets wasted and becomes worthless for TM. He is 24 already for crying out loud, "goes to europe next year"

Comment

Working...
                                X